2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing better than seeing a full back putting in that effort to get forward, gambling, and getting a tap in inside the 6 yard box

If you make the effort consistently over the course of the season, you will get the break of the ball a few times. Been far too often this season we've never had more than 1 person in the area.

This is how we have to play at Goodison. Hard work in attack and defence. Make your tackles, work back in defence, and show determination to get into scoring areas.

Brilliant today. Gets loads of unfair stick on here. For the cost he has to be one of our best ever signings
Tbh I will just ignore the idiots from now on. They are clearly motivated by a darker agenda.

Séamus is a beacon of what Everton FC and it's fans should be about. There seems to be still a whiff of Houlding in this small minority. They would be more at home on RAWK

Tbh I will just ignore the idiots from now on. They are clearly motivated by a darker agenda.

Séamus is a beacon of what Everton FC and it's fans should be about. There seems to be still a whiff of Houlding in this small minority. They would be more at home on RAWK
He's made mistakes but who hasn't in this squad of low confidence. He's a fighter. We don't have many leaders

R.31370cad291cc1c6f505a8e0051bb0f9
This with knobs on

Too be fair there's only a few of them , most blues love Seamus. Best ignoring the knee deepers they'll be collecting for their bonfires soon enough whilst Super Seamie lifts the F. A cup and there wont be a dry eye in sight.

1min 30 sec mark: that's not a "dark agenda", that's an out of form player making one horrid mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.