Ukraine invasion and the sanction of Oligarchs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a flying fuk about other clubs mate. I don't want him associated with Everton Football Club.

Well tough sir he's our owner and no doubt if he pumps in the money that wins us a trophy I guarantee 99.9% of fans on here will be celebrating same as Newcastle fans if they buy their way to success, same as Man City / PSG / Chelsea fans.

If people dont like it then burn their season tickets and cancel their TV subscriptions. Virtue Signalling on the internet wont do anything which is all you ever see on social media.

Man City are owned by Shiekh Mansour - a despot.

Newcastle are owned by PIF - a murderous regime

Chelsea/Everton owned by Russian Oligarchs.

LFC owned by Yanks using sponsers with links to terorrism.

Qatari Bein sports give money to all 20 clubs in the PL.

Qatar world cup farce.

Thats not even looking into the history of certain German clubs, historical ownership of Real Madrid, dodgy eastern european club owners/gangsters etc.

If you're offended by our owner then modern day top flight football isn't for you pal.
If you AREN'T offended by that, then maybe being a decent rational human being isn't for you.

Inappropriate Language
Well tough sir he's our owner and no doubt if he pumps in the money that wins us a trophy I guarantee 99.9% of fans on here will be celebrating same as Newcastle fans if they buy their way to success, same as Man City / PSG / Chelsea fans.

If people dont like it then burn their season tickets and cancel their TV subscriptions. Virtue Signalling on the internet wont do anything which is all you ever see on social media.
You're a prick, a [Poor language removed] prick!

Chris Bryant going full on regarding Abramovich, handing out leaked documents about Abramovich today in the commons.

He wants Chelsea FC seized and his £152 million pound London house as well.

The Rhondda MP and former minister said: “I have got hold of a leaked document from 2019 from the Home Office which says in relation to Mr Abramovich – ‘As part of HMG’s Russia strategy aimed at targeting illicit finance and malign activity, Abramovich remains of interest to HMG due to his links to the Russian state and his public association with corrupt activity and practices.

‘”‘An example of this is Abramovich admitting in court proceedings that he paid for political influence.

“‘Therefore HMG is focused on ensuring that individuals linked to to illicit finance and malign activity are unable to base themselves in the UK and will use the relevant tools at its disposal, including immigration powers to prevent this”.

Looks like most of posters here are Ukraine/Politics ignorant. I agree it's best this is being locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.