Ukraine invasion and the sanction of Oligarchs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reluctant as I am to further encourage the drift of this thread toward pure discussion of geopolitical issues, in the interests of pedantry I feel obliged to point out that Putin's statement simply shows how far he's prepared to talk and threaten, rather than actually do.
He's quite literally already 'doing'

There's more to life than football. If we need to distance ourselves from USM so be it. Even if it ruins us (which it is likely to do).

Keep crying on the internet if that makes you feel superior.

Meanwhile in the real world Everton are owned by USM - dont like it then dont support us and/or pump money into the club anymore.

Simple.
Legally speaking we aren't we are owned by Blue Heaven Holdings Limited of which the owner is Farhad Moshiri a British Iranian

Regarding sanctioning billionaires, why would it be fair to tarnish them all with the same brush? I am pretty sure there are plenty of wealthy and non-wealthy russians who do not want this conflict to happen at all. It is widely reported it is purely Putin and Putin alone, he has no inner circle

Legally speaking we aren't we are owned by Blue Heaven Holdings Limited of which the owner is Farhad Moshiri a British Iranian

Regarding sanctioning billionaires, why would it be fair to tarnish them all with the same brush? I am pretty sure there are plenty of wealthy and non-wealthy russians who do not want this conflict to happen at all. It is widely reported it is purely Putin and Putin alone, he has no inner circle

No mate everything has to be doom and gloom on here these days.

Everton are getting relegated

Our owners are scumbags who are telling Putin to invade Ukraine

We're getting liquidated

Etc.

Keep crying on the internet if that makes you feel superior.

Meanwhile in the real world Everton are owned by USM - dont like it then dont support us and/or pump money into the club anymore.

Simple.

Your lack of compassion is truly something.

Everton have been around much longer than USM and we don't have to accept Moshiri and Usmanov as owners. We don't just stop supporting the club because of the tyrants in charge you kopite.

Your lack of compassion is truly something.

Everton have been around much longer than USM and we don't have to accept Moshiri and Usmanov as owners. We don't just stop supporting the club because of the tyrants in charge you kopite.

So I am a Kopite because im not acting like a hysterical teenager? ?‍♂️

Keep believing Moshiri and Usmanov are instructing Putin on his foreign policy I'll live in the real world where no one tells Putin what to do.

According to all the legal stuff, uncle uzzy has nothing to do with Everton aside from sponsoring the training ground, bits if kits and the signage on the stadium - why would any (pointless) sanctions implemented affect us or Moshiri?

You would have to assume Chelski would be in more bother than we will, although knowing our luck....

According to all the legal stuff, uncle uzzy has nothing to do with Everton aside from sponsoring the training ground, bits if kits and the signage on the stadium - why would any (pointless) sanctions implemented affect us or Moshiri?

You would have to assume Chelski would be in more bother than we will, although knowing our luck....

abromovich has johnson in his pocket

We'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.