Ukraine invasion and the sanction of Oligarchs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes you wonder why we pay billions for our nuclear deterrent when things like this happen. Putin's not bothered about sanctions.

What would make him sit up and take notice?
69277845.jpg.gallery.jpg

Bozza the para terminator of course.....

Comments from a Russian associate on the events, note how Russia sees it,
“the Ukraine is a recently established sovereign state ex Soviet republic that’s why there is tension in the area, pretty much like the UK/US created Israel it’s caused problems ever since.
It’s a problem the west created and putting NATO into the Ukraine it is similar to the Cuba missile crisis, so what’s the difference”
That’s the feedback
Its all partly true. Add the fact that Putin appears to have finally gone completely mad we have big problems.

Lets not forget the Russian people have no guilt in this and are being arrested across Russia for the slightest protest.

None of that has any links whatsoever in what Putin/the Kremlin are upto in Ukraine mate.

I highly doubt Usmanov has any interest in whats happening there when financially he may take a hit off it in terms of worldwide sanctions.
Andrei Skoch the 'S' in USM and it's second-biggest shareholder is a member of the Russian Parliament. So clearly USM are directly connected to what is happening in the Ukraine.

You're celebrating Usmanov you fickle knobhead - despite being fully aware of his ties to the Putin regime that's putting millions of innocent lives at risk.

That basis of your opinion is sheer ignorance, a real 'well it doesn't affect me so I don't care'.

Man City are owned by Shiekh Mansour - a despot.

Newcastle are owned by PIF - a murderous regime

Chelsea/Everton owned by Russian Oligarchs.

LFC owned by Yanks using sponsers with links to terorrism.

Qatari Bein sports give money to all 20 clubs in the PL.

Qatar world cup farce.

Thats not even looking into the history of certain German clubs, historical ownership of Real Madrid, dodgy eastern european club owners/gangsters etc.

If you're offended by our owner then modern day top flight football isn't for you pal.

Qatar world cup farce.

Thats not even looking into the history of certain German clubs, historical ownership of Real Madrid, dodgy eastern european club owners/gangsters etc.

If you're offended by our owner then modern day top flight football isn't for you pal.
I think there is a slight difference though between human rights abuses and potentially starting World War 3.

You keep hating on our unofficial owner because he's an oligarch.

Well guess what - most billionaires / multi national corporations are not squeaky clean.

Instead of virtue signalling maybe boycott football all together when you have the likes Qatar buying the world cup on the back of human slaves dying building stadiums and TV companies like bein sports propping up the 20 PL clubs accounts.

You wont though - neither will anyone on here shaking their fists at the clouds to look super liberal.
I don't go the game and don't pay any TV company for their coverage of the sport. I get it through (ahem) other channels although they may well be funding some very shady stuff as well if you follow the money trail.

And if a Qatar WC match clashes with a Prescot Cables match I'll be down at Hope St shaking my fist at some yard-dog from Ramsbottom or Newcastle Town and shouting some very un-liberal things.

Qatar world cup farce.

I don't give a flying fuk about other clubs mate. I don't want him associated with Everton Football Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.