Referees v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got any evidence every other team in the league would say the same?

@Clarky cat
Im 42 years old am not sure if you are asking me what I think or not? I’m slightly embarrassed but far more proud that I’m oblivious to social media tags.
If someone names themselves after a man made testosterone they’re probably not interested in debate or more amusingly, research.

8C8E2706-EEF2-420B-B368-CF32CD391017.jpeg
44B9CA55-7C52-4B67-B268-56F783BB5E9E.jpeg
ECB737E8-8D03-4CD3-A890-00A67A5A8ACC.jpeg

One challenge is a red card, and one isn’t… Joke.

I know they're doing this just to Talksport us into reacting, and I'm doing exactly that but...

I know that horrible elbow head isn't saying Richarlison made the most of *checks notes* getting kicked in the face while lying on the floor.

Referees, past and present, are the absolute dregs of society.

And don't get me started on that scruff Warnock, I've had about as much of a footy career as he has.

I know they're doing this just to Talksport us into reacting, and I'm doing exactly that but...

I know that horrible elbow head isn't saying Richarlison made the most of *checks notes* getting kicked in the face while lying on the floor.

Referees, past and present, are the absolute dregs of society.

And don't get me started on that scruff Warnock, I've had about as much of a footy career as he has.

It's gone beyond just imcompetance now, they have to be getting these calls wrong on purpose against us, due to the club's stance against the scabs.

Cresswell had to walk for that, it's miles worse than anything Allan did on ASM.

You don't even need var to check it, the bloody lino is stood 2 yards from it looking at it FFS.

It's gone beyond just imcompetance now, they have to be getting these calls wrong on purpose against us, due to the club's stance against the scabs.

Cresswell had to walk for that, it's miles worse than anything Allan did on ASM.

You don't even need var to check it, the bloody lino is stood 2 yards from it looking at it FFS.
Worse than that @NathDogg, there are almighty debates regarding brain damage and blows to to head in sport being linked to various critical conditions.
Whether that limp wrist with the flag is only a metre or so away with a clear view, the action alone of driving a ball at a prostrate opponent deliberately at point blank range is serious foul play. Oliver, and the rest of his ilk, are in it for the Scab Six first, and against the remainder, Everton especially, second.
Everton should call on the experts looking into these type of head injuries to process the case for a retrospective three match ban for violent conduct.
They won't of course, bearing in mind the utterly ridiculous decisions given against us recently since the prat Riley made a meaningless apology. The second booking by the idiot Keane the exception.

Once again the players done absolutely nothing about. Don't get me wrong, Richarlison looks like a tit holding his face but it's a red card all day and every single player should have been surrounding the ref, put pressure on him, unnerve West Ham for that last free kick.

They're not a team, just a gang of individuals whose skill set and mindset is anywhere from competent to absolutely clueless

Because refs get dogs abuse at Goodison a lot of them double down on us.
Every ref gets abuse from home fans. When Ferguson was at United the players regularly surrounded refs with Roy Keane shouting in their faces.

Never repercussions....instead they invented Fergie injury time.

We are constantly getting awful decisions. If Cresswell did that in the street he would be facing jail. Disgusting that it was just yellow

Clive Thomas sowed the poisonous seed in 77.

No excuse for how far we have fallen this season however.

Every ref gets abuse from home fans. When Ferguson was at United the players regularly surrounded refs with Roy Keane shouting in their faces.

Never repercussions....instead they invented Fergie injury time.

We are constantly getting awful decisions. If Cresswell did that in the street he would be facing jail. Disgusting that it was just yellow

Clive Thomas sowed the poisonous seed in 77.

No excuse for how far we have fallen this season however.

But it's either that or the PL want us relegated so we're the EFL's problem given our finances.

The refs back each other up as well so because Lampard rightly had a go after City they circle the wagons.

Status
Not open for further replies.