Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing everybody needs to keep in mind is that despite the horrorshow of a run in, there are still two or three winnable games in it provided the team dont give up the ghost completely. They WILL do that if the crowd turns sour on them. until we can no longer mathematically stay in this league, we must try our very best to boost them and terrify the opposition. However, if we do get relegated I hope the bottlers get their windows caved, in the utter filth!

Whilst results have been dead, I think the performances have been better. I'm foolishly positive about tomorrow. Don't question my sanity. Thanks. Don't like Keane but I think he'll come back in. Holgate and Kenny can't come close to this squad now. Alli is my wildcard pick. Iwobi has been alright but his errors have led to goals. Doucs out because of the fasting stuff. Need everyone to be on it tomorrow lunchtime. UTFT (please)
I have ducked a neighbour's wedding tomorrow on health grounds. Therefore I have set myself up for misery ?

Frank has to get brutal with these dossers, and stop picking them on name, age, experience or whatever way he’s choosing them.

Begovic
Coleman-Godfrey-branthwaite-myko
Allan-doucure
Gordon-alli-Richy
Tosun/Rondon (either ahead of dcl)

Start alli - if he’s doing nothing throw iwobi on.

Make Goodison shake people, scream for every little thing, chant and sing as loud as you ever have.

Dont do it for these players, they don’t deserve us. Forget about those cowardly charlatans currently wearing the royal blue jersey, who wouldn’t understand what it means to be an Evertonian if they tried.

No, do it for each other; do it for those blues no longer with us, who first took us to the match and made us fall in love with footy and Everton, like my pop (I dread to think what he would be thinking, saying or feeling now!).

Do it for all the blues who can’t get to the game, for whatever reason.

Do it for the ex-players, our heroes, who gave everything for the shirt when they played for Everton.

Do it for yourselves, because you are Everton, not these imposters playing for us!

COYB! UTFT!
Spot on that mate. COYB.

Come on Mr Frank Lampard. Show us all that you have what it takes to get this bunch safe in the league. Come on whatever 11 take to the pitch tomorrow. Show us that you can win football matches. No mistakes.
Come on the support tomorrow. Carry this team across the line.
Come on Everton. Just win this match. A ricochet of Rondon or DCLs arse will do for me. Win 1-0. Take the points. Happy days.
If there is a god.......look down on this Everton bunch tomorrow.
No more bad luck. Give us the win. ( only a wee thing to ask for ).

So here's wishing the team the best of Irish luck for tomorrow. Try your best. I suppose that's all we can ask.
Ps......not much point ( and i 'd take a point tomorrow) talking about tactics. Because who knows with our bunch. Just hope we try and stay solid. Don't concede through a stupid mistake. And hopefully take out chances. Although I've been saying all that now for months. Someday it might happen. Tomorrow would be good. Up The Toffees......

Frank has to get brutal with these dossers, and stop picking them on name, age, experience or whatever way he’s choosing them.

Begovic
Coleman-Godfrey-branthwaite-myko
Allan-doucure
Gordon-alli-Richy
Tosun/Rondon (either ahead of dcl)

Start alli - if he’s doing nothing throw iwobi on.

Make Goodison shake people, scream for every little thing, chant and sing as loud as you ever have.

Dont do it for these players, they don’t deserve us. Forget about those cowardly charlatans currently wearing the royal blue jersey, who wouldn’t understand what it means to be an Evertonian if they tried.

No, do it for each other; do it for those blues no longer with us, who first took us to the match and made us fall in love with footy and Everton, like my pop (I dread to think what he would be thinking, saying or feeling now!).

Do it for all the blues who can’t get to the game, for whatever reason.

Do it for the ex-players, our heroes, who gave everything for the shirt when they played for Everton.

Do it for yourselves, because you are Everton, not these imposters playing for us!

COYB! UTFT!
Great post. Sums up our emotions as fans.

I would honestly rather be in the Championship and atleast be able to compete for the title / playoffs.

Yet.

Sadly some of our own "fans" are absolutely gagging for us to lose every game so they can revel in there own misery and claim they were right about Moshiri, Kenwright, Benitez, players etc etc

Embarassing to be associated with such fans.

Absolute parody poster. Wants relegation so we can compete in the the playoffs and have a day ‘oot’.

The audacity to be calling out other fans is unbelievable.

You should be embarrassed for yourself not on behalf of other supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.