Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd without Varane, shaw, mctominay and Cavani. You’d think with Dalot and the other full back forgotten his name and no mctominay we should create some chances. Just need to take them

Why I have even booked a day off work tomorrow is beyond me, I guess its to moan on this thread during the game

Whilst results have been dead, I think the performances have been better. I'm foolishly positive about tomorrow. Don't question my sanity. Thanks. Don't like Keane but I think he'll come back in. Holgate and Kenny can't come close to this squad now. Alli is my wildcard pick. Iwobi has been alright but his errors have led to goals. Doucs out because of the fasting stuff. Need everyone to be on it tomorrow lunchtime. UTFT (please)

Attachments

• LINEUP111649431143319.webp
    LINEUP111649431143319.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 68

Frank has to get brutal with these dossers, and stop picking them on name, age, experience or whatever way he’s choosing them.

Begovic
Coleman-Godfrey-branthwaite-myko
Allan-doucure
Gordon-alli-Richy
Tosun/Rondon (either ahead of dcl)

Start alli - if he’s doing nothing throw iwobi on.

Make Goodison shake people, scream for every little thing, chant and sing as loud as you ever have.

Dont do it for these players, they don’t deserve us. Forget about those cowardly charlatans currently wearing the royal blue jersey, who wouldn’t understand what it means to be an Evertonian if they tried.

No, do it for each other; do it for those blues no longer with us, who first took us to the match and made us fall in love with footy and Everton, like my pop (I dread to think what he would be thinking, saying or feeling now!).

Do it for all the blues who can’t get to the game, for whatever reason.

Do it for the ex-players, our heroes, who gave everything for the shirt when they played for Everton.

Do it for yourselves, because you are Everton, not these imposters playing for us!

COYB! UTFT!
Great post Nath, and although the team isn't my ideal starting eleven, I am 100% with you on your rousing tirade.
Not joking. I got my throat spray and pitchfork and blazing torch in the porch all ready for the off.
Love your spirit.
UTFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back