Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a strange post.

It scares me that some poeple might believe any of this.

You really dont believe modern day top flight football isn't set up exclusively to benefit the elite established sides?

So from 2024 clubs like Arsenal deserve to be in the Champions League despite finishing 10th?

That Man Utd can spend £90 million on Paul Pogba, £85 million on Maguire, £73 million on Sancho, pay Ronaldo and Sanchez 400k+ a week and be one of the most debt ridden clubs in world football yet never come close to breaking financial "fair" play?

And we wonder why the Tories keep getting voted in by working class voters lol

first team players have no hope of winning the next five games, I say we write them games off and send them all on holiday.

they can come back fresh and beat Watford and Brentford.
Yeah literally just forfeit the games and take 3-0 loss.
Imagine the outrage it would cause in the league, im up for that

It’s a more winnable game than other games we have to play. I don’t rate them at all. Despite them not being great they will still look to attack so we should get opportunities to get balls in behind Maguire. No Cavani, Mctominay, Shaw or Varane according to Flashscore either. So back line will be what? Dalot, Maguire, Lindelof and Telles.

The PL is the football opium of the masses hence why fans like Jimishorts believes its amazing to be in the PL and anyone wanting actual fair competition, excitement, hope and old school football are "fools" "heretics" "clueless".

At least tag me you coward. I’ve never mentioned fair competition or an overwhelming desire to stay in the PL.

I called you a clueless fool and called you out for slating other fans opinions.

Lets face it, you thought Benitez would be leading us out at BMD.

As I said clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.