Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we lost. They were the better team. But it's not over yet.

We still have it in us to win the game in hand and fight to live another day.

Burnley are in a much worse position than us. We fought today and we deserved to lose, but we didn't get battered.

Onwards and upwards!

I was tempted to go for Pickford on account of his trolling of the Kopites but Inplumoed fir Myolenko.

Great performanc, I thought.

I was tempted to go for Pickford on account of his trolling of the Kopites but Inplumoed fir Myolenko.

Great performanc, I thought.

Allison took the absolute piss out of Pickfords time-wasting at the end

Fair game I thought and deserved as Pickford always has to do it like you'd expect an 8 year old to do when his dad is screaming on the touchlines for a local kids match.

Mykolenko continues to grow as a player for me.

Fair game I thought and deserved as Pickford always has to do it like you'd expect an 8 year old to do when his dad is screaming on the touchlines for a local kids match.

I switched off after the buggers scored their second mac, so I never saw that at the end,

He’s a proper unit too.

Seems to have bulked up since he arrived here and is one of the few who genuinely plays like he cares.

They know they can get away with it mate so they're not arsed. Klopp has the refs in his arse pocket and no-one will go against him.

They've had one decision go against them where Robertson rightly got sent off and you had Klopp at full time to the ref saying "whats your problem with me, its always you. I get on with all the other refs but you've got it in for me". Nothing happened.

Ancelotti asked why our goal was disallowed against Utd and got sent off.

Different rules
That's a little disingenuous - the issue in that game was that the ref and VAR missed a fairly obvious red card for Kane and a blatant pen against Jota. Just as they did the pen we should have had v City. We had some hard lines today but let's not be silly. There isn't some great conspiracy against Everton - we've made life incredibly difficult for ourselves over a number of seasons. Today is done - we didn't trouble their keeper but we showed fight that we can take into the next one.

Well it did happen. Gordon was devastating on the left then lamps moved him and he was irrelevant. We went from being in the hunt to backs to the wall offering no threat whatsoever
I’d say it was more that Gordon had run himself into the ground by that point and should’ve been subbed. He was my motm btw

That's a little disingenuous - the issue in that game was that the ref and VAR missed a fairly obvious red card for Kane and a blatant pen against Jota. Just as they did the pen we should have had v City. We had some hard lines today but let's not be silly. There isn't some great conspiracy against Everton - we've made life incredibly difficult for ourselves over a number of seasons. Today is done - we didn't trouble their keeper but we showed fight that we can take into the next one.
What has Harry Kane got to do with todays game and decisions?

We are crap but we should have had a pen. Both things are correct.

What has Harry Kane got to do with todays game and decisions?

We are crap but we should have had a pen. Both things are correct.
The original post said Klopp raged at the ref in the Spurs-Liverpool for sending off Robertson when that was obviously wasn't the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.