Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly mate, there's no other way at looking at a point against an abysmal Watford side as absolutely bloody disgraceful.

I can't wait for this season to end, stuck em all on the transfer list and hope someone invents a new sport called square ball we can all follow because our lot can barely string a few passes together.
Yeah agree should of basically ended the relegation fear tonight, but we drag ourselves right back into it

If we get relegated this is where it happened tonight, we had the perfect opportunity against a very very poor Watford team and we looked absolutely clueless, I am going to say this now players like Gordon Gray Allan Coleman Keane are simply not good enough, very average players who don’t do enough
We been crap all season

I swear that some of our fans have the memories of a goldfish! Its like they still can't wrap their heads around the idea of us being crap and only remember the last game. Wake up people ffs, there's a reason that we are where we are in the table. Nothing changed tonight. It could still all be over on Sunday. Leeds HAVE to get six from six. There's zero room for any mistakes from them. We can get four from a possible nine and still stay up via goal difference. Staying up right now is THE only target and we took another step towards that tonight.
Good…someone knows the score ???

Yeah agree should of basically ended the relegation fear tonight, but we drag ourselves right back into it

100%

Tonight it should have been over, done, finished, no way back for Leeds.

No excuse whatsoever, it was a disgraceful performance lacking effort, urgency, quality and a desire to everything needed to win.

We need a finisher and then some mate. Midfield has a scrap in them at times. But the quality and guile is zero.
Lots and lots of work to be done at this club.

Look at some of the opportunities we created today, Iwobi and Richarlison put some great balls across the face of goal, we just don’t have someone to put them away.

There are holes, but with a goal scorer, we are not in this current predicament. Maybe it’s a blessing because it doesn’t mask any other issues and there’s no hiding… but Centre Forward is our top priority.

If we get relegated this is where it happened tonight, we had the perfect opportunity against a very very poor Watford team and we looked absolutely clueless, I am going to say this now players like Gordon Gray Allan Coleman Keane are simply not good enough, very average players who don’t do enough
I mean losing 5-2 to them at home was more of an issue for me like.

Status
Not open for further replies.