2021/22 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
….if Mykolenko is injured, I’d play this boy LB at Watford.

i know he’s a big old unit but he’s not immobile, he’s much faster than Kenny, can stride forward and gives us more height defensively. If you add in his better use of the ball, his aerial threat in the opposition box and most importantly he’s naturally left sided for better team balance then I hope Lampard selects him.

Possibly just to get him in the team.

If we are safe after Watford + Brentford id start him at CB vs Palace and Arsenal.

I'd like us to offload Keane and Mina for around a combined 40m, bring Jarrod into the first team on a more regular basis, and sign as good as commanding and athletic centre half as possible in the transfer window.

New CB, Godfrey, Holgate, Branthwaite would be very nice for next season, and we can easily do it with money in the bank plus a substantial saving in wages too.

I'd like us to offload Keane and Mina for around a combined 40m, bring Jarrod into the first team on a more regular basis, and sign as good as commanding and athletic centre half as possible in the transfer window.

New CB, Godfrey, Holgate, Branthwaite would be very nice for next season, and we can easily do it with money in the bank plus a substantial saving in wages too.

Fantasy land.

I wouldn’t trust that a a CB Lineup. Be very nervous.

Like it or not it was a red. Stupid red card and put Everton down to 10 men. If we don’t win this is unforgivable.

How can you get caught wrongside of the goal by Ivan toney, the slowest centre forward in the league. Its unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.