Patrick Viera

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in your workplace someone gives you a load of highly emotional exhuberant jip you can just give them a kicking.
I'le have to tell me boss when i swat a few R/s in future.

I'd be sacked btw.

Needs putting to bed this , there's no racist abuse , no players ( or manager ) physically assualted.
Way over the top some of this.

I dont get why anyone went after Viera or any of the Palace lads to begin with. We literally just beat them to stay up, it wasn't like it was down to us or them and they went down. They're safe. It's not like Palace is a rivalry with us. In fact, I like them simply because of Crystanbul. Just weird to get in their faces like they should feel ashamed about anything.

I dont get why anyone went after Viera or any of the Palace lads to begin with. We literally just beat them to stay up, it wasn't like it was down to us or them and they went down. They're safe. It's not like Palace is a rivalry with us. In fact, I like them simply because of Crystanbul. Just weird to get in their faces like they should feel ashamed about anything.
Just over excitement and an understandable if inappropriate reaction.
Nothing to see here. Doesn’t take away one iota from a brilliant comeback :rant:and only really newsworthy in the context of other recent pitch invasions (Forest, Port Vale) where much worse happened.
Seriously, nothing to see here. Koff with this thread.

We have just had the most amazing get out of jail result and the there was unbounded joy all round.
Why would anybody even think of abusing anybody from the beaten team. It is a pity that Viera didn't give him a proper beating.

That said, Viera is around long enough to ignore idiots like that.

Yes, it was moronic, crass imbecilic behaviour that makes absolutely no sense. Utterly disrespectful of a team that came here to play - meaning they held up the integrity of the league for Burnley and Leeds. Those Everton fans should be identified and banned from the stadium.

The difference between us and some - I assume not all - Crystal Palace fans is we think action should be taken against our idiots, but they seem to think their highly-paid, high-profile idiot was well within his rights to physically assault people.

I have no beef with Crystal Palace. They are an admirable club in many ways. But I'm not entertaining their fans coming on here telling us the odds on a day like today after a night like last night. Patrick Vieira? Who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.