2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make a point of never saying anything personal about players, especially ones who work their arse off thanklessly a lot of the time
Exactly. And your one of very few. Most people think it’s okay to attack the players week in week out, and then when they realise their human with stuff going on they think they can pat him on the back.

I read it as tho he was about to tell us he was a sausage jockey. We all know anyway, but good luck to the lad. ?
Not that it matters either way like but I'm pretty sure he's got a girlfriend. But who really knows or cares (I know you don't, just saying... and probably no need to use 'sausage jockey')

He's just been in a dark place with his injury and that took it's toll on his mental wellbeing I think.

Everyone can criticise a player for being crap, not performing well. But the criticism of Dom went overboard when people started saying he wasn't committed and the effort wasn't there etc, when he did his quad as bad as Gbamin did and needed 7 months out.

I love this man's honesty and strength. Not only scored the winner to keep us up, but released a statement that - hopefully - will help other men in similar situations.

Deserves a knighthood for both of these achievements!

@GrandOldTeam if this account isn't permanently banned by morning for a comment like this there's something seriously wrong with this forum.

But yet this forum has allowed people to name call him all year?. Every time he’s done a photo-shoot or had a bad game people have called him worse. Michael Keane has had mental health problems and yet people still give him crap.

But yet this forum has allowed people to name call him all year?. Every time he’s done a photo-shoot or had a bad game people have called him worse. Michael Keane has had mental health problems and yet people still give him crap.
Interesting move going from calling him a "sausage jockey" to attempting to take the moral high ground in the space of 10mins.

So your defense for blatent homophobia is that others have called him names as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.