2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
One bad season from us and you really think our best player who loves the club would be excited by moving to Villa!? ?

Is it because of the incredible managerial prowess of slippy or the fact you’ve blown 25-30m a piece on a few 30 year olds recently?
Yes, I do. Digne didn’t seem to mind!

Which 30 year olds have we signed for 25-30m?

I don’t think we’ll sign Richarlison, I’m not sure he’s an upgrade on what we have, albeit I think he’s a good player. I’m merely pointing out that there seems to be a few links to Villa on social media now.

I do think if we wanted him though, we could get him (we’d throw a lot of money at him).

Yes, I do. Digne didn’t seem to mind!

Which 30 year olds have we signed for 25-30m?

I don’t think we’ll sign Richarlison, I’m not sure he’s an upgrade on what we have, albeit I think he’s a good player. I’m merely pointing out that there seems to be a few links to Villa on social media now.

I do think if we wanted him though, we could get him (we’d throw a lot of money at him).
lollollollollollol

One bad season from us and you really think our best player who loves the club would be excited by moving to Villa!? ?

Is it because of the incredible managerial prowess of slippy or the fact you’ve blown 25-30m a piece on a few 30 year olds recently?
The villa fans have gone up another level on twitter. One yesterday bragging about finishing 14th and being above us, which is only the 2nd times in 17yrs.

I know we’re embarrassed about not winning a trophy in a long time, but they have one league title in 110yrs and that was a Leicester style fluke, not won an FA cup since the 50’s that’s shocking for a so called big club

Status
Not open for further replies.