Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this is very good business. An upgrade on what we have, and the economics make a lot of sense.

As has been pointed out, it allows us to likely move on two out of Mina, Keane and Holgate, which will allow us to invest elsewhere.

I hope the immediate focus is on a quality number 6.

Think this is very good business. An upgrade on what we have, and the economics make a lot of sense.

As has been pointed out, it allows us to likely move on two out of Mina, Keane and Holgate, which will allow us to invest elsewhere.

I hope this is our line of thinking - Brands was abysmal at player trading lets hope Super Kev knows how to reshuffle his deck so to speak.

Although if its 3 at the back going forward I think we may either bring in 2x CBs and let 2 go or it'll be a straight swap Tarks for either Mina or Keane.

Think Lampard weirdly likes Holgate (as he does Kenny).

Nothing wrong with an athlete getting his time off with family before deciding

Irrelevant! Everybody has the right to mull over a decision that affects where they live/work
It's not an insult imo

Haha come off it.

He's from Manchester. He wouldn't need to even move home.

He knows what Everton are all about.

I've known we've been interested in him for 2 weeks - he'll have known longer.

Still, he needs to go on holiday to mull it all over?

The club are putting out comment about how we're moving to sign only 'hungry' players who want to be here.

Doesn't correlate to me with a player on his last pay day who needs 4+ weeks to decide whether he fancies it.

All that said, he's a bit better than what we already have, he improves us - it's pragmatic, provided the signing on fees/wage etc aren't daft.

I wouldn’t be moving 2 of those out tbh. I’d give Branthwaite a loan somewhere maybe.

If we do move any CBs on it could be Branthwaite to City and the slightly disappointing Godfrey.
Holgate is favoured by Lampard.

Haha come off it.

He's from Manchester. He wouldn't need to even move home.

He knows what Everton are all about.

I've known we've been interested in him for 2 weeks - he'll have known longer.

Still, he needs to go on holiday to mull it all over?

The club are putting out comment about how we're moving to sign only 'hungry' players who want to be here.

Doesn't correlate to me with a player on his last pay day who needs 4+ weeks to decide whether he fancies it.

All that said, he's a bit better than what we already have, he improves us - it's pragmatic, provided the signing on fees/wage etc aren't daft.
Bloke can’t be hungry/want to be here as well as be able to enjoy a holiday with his family first?

Plus, if it’s his last pay day, fair play to him in doing his due diligence first. He’ll have had options, he’s allowed to consider them.

You’re reaching I reckon mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.