2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's looked much better since Lampard came in, for whatever reason they seem to have built a good relationship and I think Lampard trusts him to ensure his instructions are carried out on the pitch. I think h had a good three months under Lampard, but, I prefer him in midfield, I like his willingness to drive forward. He's like a more skilfully Doucoure.

club needs to stop posting this stuff as if its something good. I clicked on iwobis account from that aswell and the montage at the top of his page is a tad cringe.
It seems those at the club accept staying up by the skin of our teeth as success.
The whole of last season should be buried in a vault of embarrassment.

Genuine concern this is going to be the norm with this club now.
Yes, it's telling that people are so easily pleased by this fella shaking a leg for half a season at best. He's not good enough and the season has not been good enough.

Yes, it's telling that people are so easily pleased by this fella shaking a leg for half a season at best. He's not good enough and the season has not been good enough.

i thought it was just me. That clip on his page promoting himself. Staying up. And the comments under it.
We've staved off relegation. What exactly are you celebrating. Why is the club retweeting this stuff.
I dont want to see a single second of the season thats just gone. Bury it and hope its never brought up again.
I'm uncomfortable just how acceptable its becoming. I saw one comment on there calling him an "Everton legend"

Jesus wept.

i thought it was just me. That clip on his page promoting himself. Staying up. And the comments under it.
We've staved off relegation. What exactly are you celebrating. Why is the club retweeting this stuff.
I dont want to see a single second of the season thats just gone. Bury it and hope its never brought up again.
I'm uncomfortable just how acceptable its becoming. I saw one comment on there calling him an "Everton legend"

Jesus wept.

£15mil for him and I'll be celebrating.

£15mil for him and I'll be celebrating.

Wasnt so much on the pitch. Ok he showed up for the last few months and put effort in. That should be a given all the time.
Its to do with the mentality and attitude surrounding the whole club. Its been poor for a long time but its like mediocrity is just blatantly accepted.
I caught the first part of that alex ferguson thing on ch4 last night. Gordon strachan was talking about the early days of Aberdeen. they got a 1-1 draw at Rangers and the players were celebrating in the dressing room and ferguson walked in and went nuts telling them they drew. What are you celebrating for.
Thats my point. Hunger attitude and winning mentality.
Finishing 16th and staying up by a few points should be relief. Which it was.
You dont start making musical montages of it like its an achievement. There's something a bit deeper there thats very wrong.

Wasnt so much on the pitch. Ok he showed up for the last few months and put effort in. That should be a given all the time.
Its to do with the mentality and attitude surrounding the whole club. Its been poor for a long time but its like mediocrity is just blatantly accepted.
I caught the first part of that alex ferguson thing on ch4 last night. Gordon strachan was talking about the early days of Aberdeen. they got a 1-1 draw at Rangers and the players were celebrating in the dressing room and ferguson walked in and went nuts telling them they drew. What are you celebrating for.
Thats my point. Hunger attitude and winning mentality.
Finishing 16th and staying up by a few points should be relief. Which it was.
You dont start making musical montages of it like its an achievement. There's something a bit deeper there thats very wrong.

Its fine on the day to celebrate the relief.

The day after should be anger that we were ever in that position and adopt a siege mentality and be fully behind the manager.

The manager has to push thaf belief into the players. Like Simeone and Mourinho do.

Meanwhile this clown is acting like he has won the ballon d'or ffs.

Its fine on the day to celebrate the relief.

The day after should be anger that we were ever in that position and adopt a siege mentality and be fully behind the manager.

The manager has to push thaf belief into the players. Like Simeone and Mourinho do.

Meanwhile this clown is acting like he has won the ballon d'or ffs.

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.