So called clear out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players out of contract will be a bigger clear out than we’ve had in years.
We are also awful at clearing dead wood due to wages so I don’t a load more to leave.

Loans going back:
El Ghazi
Van de Beak

First Team Squad End of Contract:
Lonergan
Begovic
Tosun
Delph
Kenny
Sigurdsson

Under 23's released:
?
Lower age players released:
?
Loanees with future to be confirmed:
Warrington
Virginia
Kean
Broadhead
Can't remember what happened to Gibson
Simms
Nkounkou

Well done Charles but looks like some will leave on a transfer our, Richie, Allan but who could we persuade to leave like Gomes, Docoure.

Why no early news on who stays and goes and early signings? Other clubs are full of news. Have I missed summit? Are things actually not going to change that much as predicted.

Why no early news on who stays and goes and early signings? Other clubs are full of news. Have I missed summit? Are things actually not going to change that much as predicted.
Not much will change IMO.
For what we want/expect to happen it’ll seem underwhelming, it’s like that every year but will seem more concerning this summer due to the season we’ve had.
Im sure the reality is It’s easier said than done overhauling a squad, plus any change comes with a risk that it doesn’t work out, combined with the financial issues we are having to mitigate.
It’ll be interesting to see how the summer shapes up.

I see the 'Head of Performance Insights' is leaving. Must've been the easiest job in the world last year...

... Woeful.
"Everton do not plan to fill his former role"
GOOD, but what the F' have they been paying him for over the last 13 years if the position isn't necessary?

:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.