So called clear out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why no early news on who stays and goes and early signings? Other clubs are full of news. Have I missed summit? Are things actually not going to change that much as predicted.
The club will think that everything is fine again now after the Palace game.

Prof Cahill's strategic review concluded that the only thing holding us back is Moshiri's inability to listen to Bill and Denise.

Expect more great contracts for great colleagues and friends.

Really disheartened already to be honest that the club haven't announced the departure of several players who everybody knows have offered little to nothing in their Everton careers thus far and are out of contract in three weeks' time. Delph, yes can do a job for 5 or so games a season, but aside from that an utter liability. Kenny, atrocious. Probably got no money in the kitty again and both will get new contracts as it saves us from going to the transfer market.

Aside from that, it's already bad enough having the knowledge that Keane, Holgate, Coleman, Iwobi and Rondon will be in the squad again next season, and 2-3 of them probably playing week-in, week-out.

Or that we've got that talented youngster Tom Davies coming back to fulfil his potential after six seasons in the first team and whose last good game was in 2018 against Manchester City.

Really disheartened already to be honest that the club haven't announced the departure of several players who everybody knows have offered little to nothing in their Everton careers thus far and are out of contract in three weeks' time. Delph, yes can do a job for 5 or so games a season, but aside from that an utter liability. Kenny, atrocious. Probably got no money in the kitty again and both will get new contracts as it saves us from going to the transfer market.

Aside from that, it's already bad enough having the knowledge that Keane, Holgate, Coleman, Iwobi and Rondon will be in the squad again next season, and 2-3 of them probably playing week-in, week-out.

Or that we've got that talented youngster Tom Davies coming back to fulfil his potential after six seasons in the first team and whose last good game was in 2018 against Manchester City.
we're 3/4 weeks on from the end of the season and there has been no word or statement from the club regarding the catastrophe of a season we've just had. The owner has gone AWOL, The rest of the board have gone into hiding, I imagine in the hope we'll all just forget the last 12 months. We're one of the few clubs yet to reveal next seasons home shirt, we have no official word on who the new sponsor will be or whether we will join the rest of the modern footballing world by getting a sleeve sponsor again. I wouldn't be surprised if they even realise players are coming to the end of their contracts they're so blinded by their own self perceived brilliance (the Everton way as Bill - the biggest blue on the planet would say).

I don't expect the club, the owner or the board to come out and admit to making mistakes (although they should), but I did expect some sort of statement acknowledging the terrible season we just had and acknowledging the contribution the fans made to keeping us up. I know Lampard and the players have said it but those at the top should be saying it.
The club should be telling us that we won't be in this situation again!! hell, maybe even tell us about that big ole strategic football review they were carrying out... the only thing we get is stadium updates.

I wait with hope and the vain belief that the list will be long and satisfyingly stuffed with most of those we want to see the back of.

wel, a schinlders list redo no i dont want that, but im sure we can find something in the middle? brass music when the bus loads up with cleared out players? then drive ehm to the nearest station?

we're 3/4 weeks on from the end of the season and there has been no word or statement from the club regarding the catastrophe of a season we've just had. The owner has gone AWOL, The rest of the board have gone into hiding, I imagine in the hope we'll all just forget the last 12 months. We're one of the few clubs yet to reveal next seasons home shirt, we have no official word on who the new sponsor will be or whether we will join the rest of the modern footballing world by getting a sleeve sponsor again. I wouldn't be surprised if they even realise players are coming to the end of their contracts they're so blinded by their own self perceived brilliance (the Everton way as Bill - the biggest blue on the planet would say).

I don't expect the club, the owner or the board to come out and admit to making mistakes (although they should), but I did expect some sort of statement acknowledging the terrible season we just had and acknowledging the contribution the fans made to keeping us up. I know Lampard and the players have said it but those at the top should be saying it.
The club should be telling us that we won't be in this situation again!! hell, maybe even tell us about that big ole strategic football review they were carrying out... the only thing we get is stadium updates.
Unfortunately mate they've ended up with nothing but egg on their faces .. The media were on a witch hunt in January, everyone told them that BFSW was going to fail.

I think the general consensus is if we ignore it long enough the problem will just disappear and forgotten. Kinda cements where we are at the hands of the board.

We hit midtable next season they'll soon be back out patting each other on the back for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.