Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be true.

They tried for Newcastle didn't they?

It's whether Moshiri is receptive, which it sounds like he is.

Perhaps the outcome of Usmanov's sanctions appeal could be a factor.

All day mate.

I’m convinced that Moshiri has been nothing more than an Usmanov mouthpiece.

That article about all of Usmanov’s property in London being owned by Moshiri, having been “gifted”.

I said before I wouldn’t be shocked if we sold up this summer as it’s money for Usmanov if he needs it. Now we’re actively entertaining offers it seems it could be true.

Remember last time all the talk was American takeover - the ITKs give it the 'it's done' and the next couple of days Moshiri bought us...

Could end up seeing another buyer come in.

I hope the leak is to potentially drum up some interest.

Whilst we’re in no way comparable to Chelsea, they had a queue of interest when they were sold.

People would be interested, it’s just a case of whether the reported £500m is acceptable to them.

It'll be true.

They tried for Newcastle didn't they?

It's whether Moshiri is receptive, which it sounds like he is.

Perhaps the outcome of Usmanov's sanctions appeal could be a factor.
We get what we deserve end of the day. Moshiri has spent a fortune and has finally got the stadium development up and running but has been chased out the door by our fan's. Was hoping he'd step aside sell 30% and appoint a new CEO and have it run by someone who knows what they're doing.

I'm not his biggest fan, doesn't have a clue about football but can't fault his desire and passion to succeed. Don't particularly want a US consortium to run the club but who else has 500million to 1billion to throw around or have muscle to leverage. There's a pattern obviously forming in football ownership..and the day's of your Kenwright and Delia Smith's are long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.