2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose we will find out soon enough. I'll believe it when I see it.

Mad thing is, he is such a Conte type player, but unless I am an idiot, he would be a squad player at your place. A decent one mind, but cant see him starting in your best XI.

@The Bobble there were reports that im sure youve seen saying Chelsea were also in talks...

...heard anything about that or is it just Spurs to your knowledge?

@The Bobble there were reports that im sure youve seen saying Chelsea were also in talks...

...heard anything about that or is it just Spurs to your knowledge?

Down here talk is...
Woolwich want Jesus
Chelsea want Sterling
Spurs want Richarlison

Seem to be keeping out of each others way maybe to prevent a bidding war?

I just don't think it's in his nature. As soon as he steps onto the pitch, winning becomes all important to him. Unfortunately he doesn't experience that winning feeling enough here. I feel he will be sold during this window, but, if he isn't, he will just get his head down and continue to give us 100% just as he always does.
I'd hope he would but sometimes a player's mood off the pitch can have a detrimental effect on the rest of the squad. Think if a player wants away it's best for both parties that it happens.

He also had a buy out clause and four years left on a deal, and Villa weren't up against it with P&L

@Zatara it's just not comparable unfortunately

and if Richarlison had a buyout of £100mil then it wouldnt mean clubs would offer it.

We also have other players that can be sold.

Grealish is English
and went to City of course.

But Conte being Conte he'll demand the players he wants and that should be to our advantage.

For me, the starting forward for Brazil is going to command a pretty hefty figure.

I'd want £85mil from a premier league side or £75mil from overseas.

Ideally Chelsea come in and theres a swap deal with Gallagher + Colwill involved

Your not a journalist though are you ,and you get your info from someone blatantly braking confidentiality agreements ,I’m angry at the culture of this club whether it’s Kenwright / Harrison who’s allowing Every single nugget of information out,that’s the state were in that a hat is publishing all and sundry , hope your enjoying the fame Mick
Do you get this worked up when Fabrizio tweets things before it’s official? Or Paul
Joyce giving out every fine details of the finance within a deal which isn’t public knowledge? Probably not. You can’t win, first it was “your a fake, you chat rubbish” then it was “your a chancer” now it’s “your breaking rules, your out of order” ?. At the end of the day, I only tweet which is either already out there and I confirm it, or it’s about to break like today.

Let’s just get this right, does it matter if I tweet a few mins before the athletic or the times or alike tweet it 5 mins later? Fact is, it makes zero difference.

Stop getting so worked up about it because believe me, no club in professional football is arsed about a hat tweeting.

By the way, enjoying fame? I’d show my face everywhere if I was that bothered. Feel free to come speak to me at any game or any away game, I’ll have a pint with anyone, I’m just a normal fan first and foremost ??

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.