2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 44th Birthday to our Manager, Frank Lampard -gosh, he needs to use his boots for us in midfield - lol

1655890572616.png

Frank came in, he inherited a broken squad. Mentally, we were broken,” said Townsend, who is currently recovering from an anterior cruciate ligament injury sustained at former club Palace on 20 March.

“For some reason, we couldn't get out of that losing mentality, that losing run - we couldn't shake it.

“Now we've survived, the manager will admit himself it's the best thing that could have happened to us.

I will stick to what i said a while ago, and say i think he's the best thing to happen to Everton for a while and glad we got who i actually wanted as our boss, despite many when we brought Lampard in wanting Rooney or Ferguson at the time,

I will stick to what i said a while ago, and say i think he's the best thing to happen to Everton for a while and glad we got who i actually wanted as our boss, despite many when we brought Lampard in wanting Rooney or Ferguson at the time,
Jury is still out for me. He has been dealt a terrible situation but kept us up.

I hope now that after a proper preseason without having to firefight from day one, we will start to see his pattern of play and more importantly the players response to it.

We should have a good idea after 3 months of next season. That would be a sensible period to evaluate him. He should not be assessed based upon the shambles of last season as he was on a hiding to nothing.

Jury is still out for me. He has been dealt a terrible situation but kept us up.

I hope now that after a proper preseason without having to firefight from day one, we will start to see his pattern of play and more importantly the players response to it.

We should have a good idea after 3 months of next season. That would be a sensible period to evaluate him. He should not be assessed based upon the shambles of last season as he was on a hiding to nothing.
Have faith brother is he not the chosen one,did he not raise from the dead the man known as Alex Iwobi god bless.

And are tea leaves telling you that we need to sell before we can buy?

Cos im pretty sure Lampard was painfully aware of that when he took the job.
That's not the sticking point. Selling at a price to buy players is. If Everton sell a player in order to merely reduce their overspend rather than do that AND demand enough to hand a sizaeable wedge to the manager then Lampard would be forgiven for seeking employment elsewhere.

That's not the sticking point. Selling at a price to buy players is. If Everton sell a player in order to merely reduce their overspend rather than do that AND demand enough to hand a sizaeable wedge to the manager then Lampard would be forgiven for seeking employment elsewhere.
If hes given 60m from the sale of Richarlison and doesnt think he can replace him, then maybe he should walk, to be "Frank".

Status
Not open for further replies.