2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If hes given 60m from the sale of Richarlison and doesnt think he can replace him, then maybe he should walk, to be "Frank".
...but we know at present that's not happening. £60M is the 'bid' and Watford would get a wedge of that.

Nine weeks left to get a deal done, and there's no ticking clock on that either in terms of absolute necessity.

No excuses for them not to hand Lampard a warchest.

...but we know at present that's not happening. £60M is the 'bid' and Watford would get a wedge of that.

Nine weeks left to get a deal done, and there's no ticking clock on that either in terms of absolute necessity.

No excuses for them not to hand Lampard a warchest.
He will be given money to spend via the sale of players, he knows this.

He will be given money to spend via the sale of players, he knows this.
...one of them being Richarlison and we need to see that and all sales maximized. If there's a fire sale on certain players then the manager needs to look at his options.

...one of them being Richarlison and we need to see that and all sales maximized. If there's a fire sale on certain players then the manager needs to look at his options.
Richarlison will be sold for what his value is.

If thats 60m, its 60m.

Would love to get 80m+, but its just not happening and I really cant justify such a price.

I love the fella, but he scored 10 goals last season, you aint talking about an elite goalscorer.

Richarlison will be sold for what his value is.

If thats 60m, its 60m.

Would love to get 80m+, but its just not happening and I really cant justify such a price.

I love the fella, but he scored 10 goals last season, you aint talking about an elite goalscorer.

Daniel Levy sponsors this message.

• Haha
Reactions: JLW

Jury is still out for me. He has been dealt a terrible situation but kept us up.

I hope now that after a proper preseason without having to firefight from day one, we will start to see his pattern of play and more importantly the players response to it.

We should have a good idea after 3 months of next season. That would be a sensible period to evaluate him. He should not be assessed based upon the shambles of last season as he was on a hiding to nothing.

Dont think he can do to much to be honest. Dealt a terrible situation will carry on to next season it seems. Esp with what looks our best player going.

Pure grit and pickford keeping us in a few games kept us up. We cant base a whole season on that again.

Will wait and see who comes and goes before any more doom. But we were abysmal last season. Three clubs that got relegated all beat us.

Getting to be a familiar feeling though now.

Sell Richarlison. Make Dom the focus. Get another attacking winger attacker in that can deliver to Dominic. Let's be honest, Richalison and Dominic never really worked well together. Richi rarely passed to him

Status
Not open for further replies.