Transfer Rumour Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Averaged 38 appearances for United every season since 2015. A team who consistently finish in the top 4/5 every single season. A very successful season at West Ham in between.

But yes, he’s rubbish. Moyes doesn’t know how to spot players.
So why did United let him go on a free then?

Averaged 38 appearances for United every season since 2015. A team who consistently finish in the top 4/5 every single season. A very successful season at West Ham in between.

But yes, he’s rubbish. Moyes doesn’t know how to spot players.
Hes not rubbish at all but he might ask for a huge wage.

Is it sensible for us to give very high wages to a 29 year old who can be inconsistent?

Its understandable people aren't sure on this.

Because he’s not good enough for a team who have aspirations to be finishing top 4.

We are not a team with aspirations of top 4.

As it stands right now. I'd take just staying out of the bottom 4.

I'm not joking either.

The spin on this post is like a Federer backhand lol

Since breaking through at United in the 2015-16 season he’s played 148 league games for them in six years, 24 games per year. He’s played a total of 228 games for United in those six seasons so on average he’s played 38 games per season in all competitions.

But yeah, he’s proper crap.

Hes had 3 loan spells outside the top flight, 2 in 13/14 season with Brighton and Birmingham

Here is how many games he’s played in Englands top flight since breaking into Utds first team (i.e. when he was included in the team)

91C1477A-4298-4265-B111-53C4EE6805C9.png

Hes not rubbish at all but he might ask for a huge wage.

Is it sensible for us to give very high wages to a 29 year old who can be inconsistent?

Its understandable people aren't sure on this.

29 is not 33.

Nobody has any idea what the wages would be either. I’ve seen people in here being negative and quoting 200k a week with zero evidence.

Because he’s not good enough for a team who have aspirations to be finishing top 4.

We are not a team with aspirations of top 4.
So we in a precarious position financially and in a football sense should be signing players edging on the wrong side of 30 who’ve come off their big payday at the club they’ve grown up with who’s entire career has been dogged with concerns over attitude? A player who’s going to demand a lot of money from a club who’s looking to get rid of high earners? Surely you can see why people are unhappy?

Also Cleverley played 80 times for United and Anderson played well over a hundred times for them, doesn’t mean the player is anything special or even good in those twos case!

Hes had 3 loan spells outside the top flight, 2 in 13/14 season with Brighton and Birmingham

Here is how many games he’s played in Englands top flight since breaking into Utds first team (i.e. when he was included in the team)

View attachment 172102

Including 2011 to 2015 is totally disingenuous and you know it.

Averaged 38 games per season for United for the past six seasons. Say it however you want, every single coach at United in the past six years utilised him consistently across each of those seasons as part of the matchday squad.

But they were all daft because he’s totally crap and not good enough for nearly got relegated Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.