Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re talking to the fella who once said DCL was better than Kane, he founded the Dom club while you were swimming around in yer da’s sack.

I mean I didn't, but I'm glad you have given me the backhanded compliment as being on team Dom for some time!

Just because I'm a natural contrarian, I'm worried about him his injury, and would sell him for the right bid. He does what he does well, very well, but he's quite 1 dimensional.

Reactions: JLW

Feed the yak and he will eat hahaha. yeah he was good though BUT still Saha>Yak when hes not keeping the physios company (he was nice like that)

If this is true (which it could well be if Pogba is signing for Juventus) then could we do a deal to get Denis Zakaria? He's a DM, 6'3" and his salary is reported at €43k per week. Juventus owe us €24M for Kean so perhaps offer to write off say €15M for Zakaria. Juventus will need to reduce their wage bill with the human money pit that is Paul Pogba turning up, that's for sure.

If this is true (which it could well be if Pogba is signing for Juventus) then could we do a deal to get Denis Zakaria? He's a DM, 6'3" and his salary is reported at €43k per week. Juventus owe us €24M for Kean so perhaps offer to write off say €15M for Zakaria. Juventus will need to reduce their wage bill with the human money pit that is Paul Pogba turning up, that's for sure.
No. No 6.3 slow DMs. NO!!

Frustrating seeing Leeds make some excellent moves, who I’d have considered a rival, and we’re so skint we literally can’t sign anyone for a fee.

Relegation battle incoming.

It is a little concerning we haven`t been in the market to improve this squad, especially as we have just lost Richy.

Pre-season training has started, International players back next week and the Premier League kicks off in 31 days..... What could go wrong?

You just know Everton are going to the transfer deadline, if we cant stregthen significantly we might not be so lucky next season without Richy`s goals.

I guess we have to trust Lamps and Thelwell but I wish they`d hurry it along....
I guess when we have the same issues summer after summer, it may be less down to the DoF and more due to other issues.

Only signed him in Jan didn't they ?

Frustrating seeing Leeds make some excellent moves, who I’d have considered a rival, and we’re so skint we literally can’t sign anyone for a fee.

Relegation battle incoming.
Eredivisie fluff pudding. We saw Klaassen, we saw Koeman, even VD Beek wasnt all that. No, just no. Leeds wont do anything, and man united will become like a eredivisie club too so thats 2 clubs that well beat easely. No worries. Lampard has this covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.