Iffy start, but…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even without a striker and some out of form (questionable quality) wingers, we had more shots than Villa and enough to put more than one in the net.

I'm not pretending everything is well as there's lots to improve, especially in the forward line, but I genuinely don't think it's as bad as people may currently feel.

We will have DCL back, a new striker, a strong midfield and I'm hopefully that our wingers will improve.
There’s no goals in this team from anywhere mate and the board need to act pretty quickly, otherwise we all know the end result.

There’s no goals in this team from anywhere mate and the board need to act pretty quickly, otherwise we all know the end result.
I respectfully disagree, to a point. If DCL is fit, he'll score goals. With another forward, we will be able to play as we want to and this will aid the midfield.

We're not going to turn into this confident and free scoring team over night, although I do feel we'll have enough goals to get results supported with a solid defence.

I respectfully disagree, to a point. If DCL is fit, he'll score goals. With another forward, we will be able to play as we want to and this will aid the midfield.

We're not going to turn into this confident and free scoring team over night, although I do feel we'll have enough goals to get results supported with a solid defence.
I listed them earlier mate.
Gordon
Gray
Mcneill
Iwobi
Doucoure
Rondon

Count their goals up between them for the last 2 seasons, you might just reach over double figures. These are who we are relying on.

Anybody who thinks we are going to sign 1 striker to take all of our troubles away is in my opinion living in dreamland.

Gordon
Gray
Mcneill
Iwobi
Doucoure
Rondon

Count their goals up between them for the last 2 seasons, you might just reach over double figures. These are who we are relying on.

Anybody who thinks we are going to sign 1 striker to take all of our troubles away is in my opinion living in dreamland.
Where's Calvert-Lewin? Where are the defenders when it appears we've been working on set pieces? Another striker too, will help.

It doesn't matter that we are competitive in games.

We have absolutely no goals and until that changes, we are prime relegation contenders. Its not the managers fault, its not the players fault, its the purely the fault of the board and recruitment team.

Not even close to a panic situation. We look much better than the bad periods last season, we just miss a goal scorer. If we get a striker in SOON, im sure this is going to be a decent season for us. Not a fan of the formation, but we dont look nearly as easy to break down.

Gordon
Gray
Mcneill
Iwobi
Doucoure
Rondon

If rely on Iwobli you are in big big trouble. The nothing man of english football. He is like a circus act. Looks good but brings nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.