Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time posting since 2019, no idea why as I pretty much check this forum everyday now.

I think it’s evidence from the end of last season and from the first two games of the season, we need to change back to a 4/3/3… now we have 2 intelligent centee backs they can surly play in a back two. Onana has to start the next game. Dare I say it, we seem to of missed Allan in the middle. But most importantly is this striker business. How we can let Richy go and not have another striker already on board ia criminal. Even one of the youth lads would of done however both Simms and Dobbin have been shipped out on loan.

All of these French guys we keep being linked with seems a bit of a hit and hope to me. We need to go for a fringe player from a premier league team. Someone who can hold up the ball and can get stuck in. I personally would like Iheanacho. However there are other out there. How about a cheeky bid for Callum Wilson. My favourite has always been Joao Pedro from Watford however he’s more a Richarlison winger type player. It is typical of Everton though and I know I may be shot down here but why didn’t we go back for Lukaku. As soon as he was available from Chelsea we should of had an offer on the table with Richarlison going the other way. I know it’s a bit far fetched but still.

Found this funny

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220814-152241_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220814-152241_Facebook.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 163

Status
Not open for further replies.