Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or United kept hold of him too long for the new manager to assess him and Forest had to move on to be ready for start of the season?
May be the case but if they thought he was good enough and wanted him so bad id of thought they would of made an offer too good to refuse and while the lad was still buzzing from a successful loan spell, now it seems he has a few suitors.

They have their favourites and I am not one of them.

Hello there, why do you make sly digs about the moderation of this forum mate? I think you already got put in your place a couple of weeks ago.

Laughing at these inane ramblings.

This thread was started in 2019 in response to very credible and quoted reports;

= https://www.grandoldteam.com/2019/01/10/michy-batshuayi-everton-bound/

Groucho, who doesn't earn any money - he's a volunteer, has reopened this thread, in July 2022, with the very clear prefix 'Transfer Rumour' as the transfer rumour has resurfaced and fans are discussing it. Groucho also doesn't have access to the front page, news creation or any social media so even if he wanted to, he couldn't possibly clickbait.

To claim GOT is clickbaiting is absolute nonsense - do you know what that even means?

This thread/Batshuayi hasn't been shared on GOT's website/social media since January 2019.

We barely update the website - it's updated only when transfers are at an advanced and credible stage;

Honestly, think before spouting such crap about a platform provided at no cost, to you - otherwise, why should I pay this for you?

View attachment 175328
View attachment 175329

And that's not even all of it - Monthly there's cloudflare, various software subs etc.

In response to 4 separate posts.

Take your clicks elsewhere man.

Who'd have thought - a platform which proactively bins nob head accounts maybe not so desperate for clicks after all.

I understand people's concerns with Sarr because he tailed off last season, but for me he becomes a good signing especially IF Gordon leaves. We need at least one really speedy forward to help with counterattacks, and that's one of my only real concerns with Gordon leaving. Even in the game last week, the way he can pick up the ball on the touchline and stride past a defender is unmatched with the rest of our squad. You need a good mix of skills, and I think him and McNeil rotating depending on the opposition/situation could be good.
My only issue with Sarr is a bit of a tactical one - looking how Lampard has set up in the first couple of games out of possession it's 343 but in possession Patterson pushes right up much more than Myko almost to being the right winger himself, the RCB moves out to cover him and the right forward (McNeil so far) drifts inside to become more like a 10 - making it more of a 4231 in possession with the three being (say) Gordon-McNeil-Patterson.

So for me if we keep playing like that I think we are looking at a different kind of player to occupy the McNeil role - it's quite similar to how Carlo often deployed Rodriguez and really is closer to a playmaker than a more orthodox right winger like Sarr. You're not necessarily going to find another James but you're looking for real quality on the ball - of players possibly on the market you're maybe looking more at guys like Malinovsky or Ziyech.

George Michael
Idrissa Gana Gueye
- ElBobble

Andrew Ridgeley

Pepsi & Shirlie
❌Gavin Bazunu -
Daniel McDonnell ** Cameron Carter-Vickers - Larry Henry Jr ** Keane Lewis-Potter - El Bobble ** Kim Min-Jae - Sabah Gazetesi
Steven Bergwijn - Simon Jones ** Ben Mee - MirrorAnderson ** Christian Eriksen - Simon Jones ** Brennan Johnson - Miguel Delaney ** Kalidou Koulibaly - Dylan Walsh ** Clement Lenglet - @Sport ** Cheick Doucoure - Charlie Parker-Turner ** Mohamed Bayo - footmercato ** Jamie Cumming - Simon Phillips ** Oleksandr Zinchenko - The Athletic ** Palhinha - RecordPT ** Owen Wijndal - @MikeVerweij ** Jack Clarke - Greame Bailey ** Luis Sinisterra - telegraaf ** Luka Jovic - Teamtalk ** Tyler Adams - Bild ** Jesse Lingard - La Gazzetta dello Sport ** Valentin Castellanos - tuttomercatoweb ** Maxwell Cornet -Mike McGrath ** Georginio Wijnaldum - psvreport ** Levi Colwill - Ekrem Konur ** Mohamed Camara - Simon Jones - ** Hamza Choudhury - Tom Hopkinson ** Luca Pellegrini - Corriere dello ** Matheus Nunes - footmercato ** Emmanuel Dennis - @louorns ** Arnaud Kalimuendo - Graeme Bailey ** ❌

⚽ Jack Harrison - Graeme Bailey ** Conor Gallagher - Dean Jones ** Armando Broja - Dean Jones ** Miguel Almiron - Roberto Rojas ** Eric Ramires - SportsWitness ** Chris Maxwell - LancsLive** Kristoffer Ajer - The Athletic ** James Garner - The Athletic ** Manor Solomon - tuttomercatoweb ** Adrien Truffert - RMC ** Billy Gilmour - Paul Brown ** Stephy Mavididi - FabrizioRomano ** Luka Milivojevic - sportimegreece ** Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Adrian Kajumba ** Adama Traore - Football Insider ** Juan Cuadrado - calciomercato ** Georginio Rutter - BenjWin ** Otávio - Eljogo Zaidu Sanusi - Record_Portugal ** Pape Abou Cissé - Ekrem Konur ** Andrey Santos - Le10Sport ** Tino Anjorin - Simon Phillips ** Lucas Moura - Matt Law ** Tanguy Ndombele - Greame Bailey ** Matt Doherty - Greame Bailey ** Joe Rodon - Alex Crook ** El Bilal Toure - Greame Bailey ** Harry Winks - Matt Law ** Andrea Belotti - Daily Mail ** Rodrigo Becão - Rich Jones ** Japhet Tanganga - @Glongari ** Kyle Walker-Peters - Maddocks ** Charles De Ketelaere - Gazzetta dello Sport ** Edin Dzeko - La Gazzetta dello Sport ** Anass Salah Edinne - Mike Verweij ** Benjamin Bourigeaud - tuttomercatoweb ** Marcus Tavernier - Greame Bailey ** Jean-Clair Todibo -Nice_Matin ** Aster Vranckx - Loic Tanzi ** Layvin Kurzawa - mediafoot - Adnan Januzaj - AS.com ** Leander Dendoncker - FabrizioRomano ** Morgan Gibbs-White - @SportsPeteO ** Guido Rodríguez - CLMerlo ** Martin Terrier - ElBobble ** Lucas Paqueta - calciomercato ** Ross Barkley -siphillipssport ** Mitchy Batshuayi - NizaarKinsella ** Arnaud Kalimuendo - Bruno Salomon ** Ludovic Ajorque - Ignazio Genuardi ** Sasa Kalajdzic - Simon Jones ** Viktor Gyökeres - EFLPodden ** Terem Moffi - ElBobble ** Che Adams - PaddyBoyland ** Neal Maupay - Simon Jones ** Goncalo Ramos - Graeme Bailey - Bamba Dieng - Graeme Bailey ** Moussa Dembélé - Dahbia Hattabi ** Viktor Tsyhankov - Zorya Londonsk - Antoine Semenyo - Daily Mail ** Serhou Guirassy - Emery Taisne ** Ben Brereton Díaz - Simon Jones ** Ismaïla Sarr - @louorns **⚽

giphy.gif

Simon Le Bon
James Tarkowski -
Matt Law ✍️
Ruben Vinagre - bancadadeleao ✍️
Dwight McNeil - Graeme Bailey ✍️
Amadou Onana - El Bobble ✍️
Conor Coady - Alan Myers ✍️

Hello there, why do you make sly digs about the moderation of this forum mate? I think you already got put in your place a couple of weeks ago.
Can I say something without being banned here...

You guys are very sensitive...it was not a dig...

And then you say I take digs, but then you say things like "inane ramblings" and "you were put in your place last week" and that's ok?

So let's just be friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.