6 + 2 Point Deductions

If we had basically around 40million to use, based on figures over the weeks by some that say 2 years were 65mil, surely any amount over that, has to be small for our 2nd charge. plus if we had any sense, we should have people actually somehow constantly checking amounts for everything - not just make it seem like its a last min check, as we have to have next years in by June, otherwise we go through this again very soon
Yeah I just don't see how we could've been sailing miles over without some attempt to sort it with a sale, it makes no sense given the wiggle room. 40m after deductions is a lot.

My theory all along has been a possible "inadvertent breach", and that in June 23 we thought we were under on our numbers and methodology, and therefore took no obvious steps to sort it. We may then have been put over having our numbers and method subsequently altered by the two hearings. If that is true, and we believed in good faith we were under, it should have a fair amount of mitigating persuasion.

Would love to pin that Stefan down and fart inn his eye ball.
I do believe you are referring to the name of the German international of decades ago. Yes...?
Stefan Kuntz.jpg

The scale of the breach is immaterial as we should never have been deducted in the first place and we have already been treated disproportionately.

Take one look at the squad and tell me how we have gained an advantage as it is full of loans,frees and cheap transfers like Coleman, Branthwaite and Calvert-Lewin.

We didn't spend 200 odd million on two squads of players and they got less points than us for doing that rather than building a stadium for crying out loud.
Agree with you. Not defending the PL BTW. But if we are posting massive losses on a continual basis it will show we're completely mismanaged. I don't think it will be the case but you never know. I also agree the punishment doesn't fit the crime either. The PL have dug themselves a huge hole. And yesterday has shown how inconsistent the process predictably was going to be.

He sees us bang to rights and deserving of the 10.

Also believes no one can prove City did any wrong doing, so therefore have done nothing wrong.

But you can't argue with him as he's in that world, we aren't, so he'll see anyone else view as invalid

Yet UEFA did, but the majority were disregarded as they were time-barred, bcos the five-year statute of limitations had passed.

Btw this Stefan, is a City stooge (former employee and a supporter). Funny, how he thinks everyone else is getting punished except his own club :hayee:

I think theyll (PL) hope if we get 3 points and forest have been given 4 points that they will avoid appeals from both clubs. They'll want to avoid appeals at all costs if possible.
I imagine behind closed doors theyve told forest that they should be grateful for just 4 points
If they take anything we should be appealing.. also based on forest getting a smaller punishment for a bigger breach we should be looking into a second appeal of the first punishment and if it's not granted bring it to an actual court...

Ok, for the benefit of those of us in the cheap seats who may not have been fully keeping up; we got a bigger deduction despite having a smaller overspend/ loss.

Our points deduction was reduced on appeal and we are currently awaiting the next round of punishment.

Bearing in mind that on the face of things we seem to have been treated unfairly, are we able to appeal again in an effort to get the 6 points reduced further, or is that part all over and done now?

Asking for a friend

London tax payers? You mean the £1bn it cost to actually build the thing, build a roof, external screens and completely change the lower tiers so it’s just a about ok for football.

And hand it to the most brexit loving team in the league.

Yeah, besides all that, London is still paying £20m per annum for stadium expenditure thanks to Tory sleaze - money that should be coming from West Ham accounts not London taxpayers.

Ok, for the benefit of those of us in the cheap seats who may not have been fully keeping up; we got a bigger deduction despite having a smaller overspend/ loss.

Our points deduction was reduced on appeal and we are currently awaiting the next round of punishment.

Bearing in mind that on the face of things we seem to have been treated unfairly, are we able to appeal again in an effort to get the 6 points reduced further, or is that part all over and done now?

Asking for a friend

i think if it’s anything above 3 we will appeal