Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
sold our 2 biggest assets in 18 months ( both wanted out but both could have realistically stayed another year if he wanted ) and nothing really breaking happened with the stadium in a while

if he sorts koeman out and spends wise in Jan, ill be happy again

The two objectives, (Liverpool Waters and a great ground/team) are totally joined at the hip. Its been a rough few weeks, no doubt, and doubts are certainly being raised at the Manager, but the end game will no be derailed imo. All these childish "Moshiri Out" "Fraud" posts are laughable
For Liverpool waters to be a success and by that I mean reach it’s full potential then Everton have to be a successful team in a brand new stadium cornerstoning the whole development.
Interest rates at zero or thereabouts mean that now is the the time for these lads to make the move on Liverpool waters and nothing will be allowed stand in their way.
Moshiri ( and by default Usmanov ) will make sure things are turned around
When is not sure but there’s too much at stake for too many rich individuals and corporations for it to be allowed go wrong.
Moshiri is Usmanov accountant
He owes all his wealth to Usmanov
He is Usmanovs employee and will do what is required.
Moshiri couldn’t have bought into Everton unless Usmanov freed up Moshiris investment in Arsenal with hard cash

I dont think it'll be down to 'nice or nasty' in the end mate; it'll be down to 'cost and benefit'.

I reckon the situation is this: it'll be very expensive right now to bin him and his team so soon after paying out to see Martinez off (and then pay again for RK's replacement team); however, that might look like a good value move soon if results dont dramatically improve (and I mean DRAMATICALLY improve) and a fan revolt is under way that undermines the main man's credibility and position.
also, if Ron is the only reason Ross wants to leave, keeping Ross would save the club more than it would cost to pay him off

sold our 2 biggest assets in 18 months ( both wanted out but both could have realistically stayed another year if he wanted ) and nothing really breaking happened with the stadium in a while

if he sorts koeman out and spends wise in Jan, ill be happy again

As you said both players wanted our so not a lot we could do
The stadium will take time
While the council want this to happen and will do all they can to facilitate it, a lot of other agencies ( Police , Health and safety , FA etc ) have to be satisfied for it to be approved.
With the Commonwealth games out of the equation it’ll be full steam ahead on Meis side and plans will be finalised.
A small shopping centre can take months to get approved nevermind a stadium.
Meis and the club will want all the Ts crossed and the I’s dotted before they submit plans.
A striker and a CB will have to bought in Kanuary I agree but Coleman and Bolassie back will make a huge difference.
IMO the CB we buy has to be a starter instead of Williams and not cover

I'm voting with my feet. Just called the club to cancel our Auto Cup scheme. I won't even be using my season ticket until Koeman is gone.

25 years a ST holder, never felt like this. I've never personally disliked a manager before. Walker & Walter were out of their depth, but they were dignified. Every manager since has been hamstrung by the board's lack of spending power. This chump has spent £140 million & can't organise a team to beat Burnley or Atalanta. Or Ruzumberok or Split convincingly.

Koeman's treatment of Niasse & Barkley should have been a sacking offence alone. He may not fancy them (that's his prerogative), but why would you publically critisice £60 odd million worth of company assets??? Any other manager would build them up & get the best price for them. Never seen such bad management in both cases.

He's sucked all the joy out of going to the game. Yesterday I sat in silence & waited for the whistle.

Obviously Koeman isn't the only issue. We need a massive clear out from the board down.

I'm voting with my feet. Just called the club to cancel our Auto Cup scheme. I won't even be using my season ticket until Koeman is gone.

25 years a ST holder, never felt like this. I've never personally disliked a manager before. Walker & Walter were out of their depth, but they were dignified. Every manager since has been hamstrung by the board's lack of spending power. This chump has spent £140 million & can't organise a team to beat Burnley or Atalanta. Or Ruzumberok or Split convincingly.

Koeman's treatment of Niasse & Barkley should have been a sacking offence alone. He may not fancy them (that's his prerogative), but why would you publically critisice £60 odd million worth of company assets??? Any other manager would build them up & get the best price for them. Never seen such bad management in both cases.

He's sucked all the joy out of going to the game. Yesterday I sat in silence & waited for the whistle.

Obviously Koeman isn't the only issue. We need a massive clear out from the board down.

Email this post to them mate.

If more people vote with their feet, they'll have to start taking notice.

* I admire your passion and it's to your credit

As you said both players wanted our so not a lot we could do
The stadium will take time
While the council want this to happen and will do all they can to facilitate it, a lot of other agencies ( Police , Health and safety , FA etc ) have to be satisfied for it to be approved.
With the Commonwealth games out of the equation it’ll be full steam ahead on Meis side and plans will be finalised.
A small shopping centre can take months to get approved nevermind a stadium.
Meis and the club will want all the Ts crossed and the I’s dotted before they submit plans.
A striker and a CB will have to bought in Kanuary I agree but Coleman and Bolassie back will make a huge difference.
IMO the CB we buy has to be a starter instead of Williams and not cover

don't agree to be fair mate, stones I wasn't overly fussed on leaving because he was never brilliant for us he just has the potential to be, but selling lukaku and not having a striker lined up is utter idiocy, he might have kicked off, it's world cup year we say you can go next year 100% but we cant see you without a striker lined up. so for that he is definitely to blame.... think we could have gotten more as well

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back