Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
We don’t know what went on behind the scenes with the CF
Did Moshiri make the money available ?
Did our top 3/4 choices not want to come ?
Was Koeman not being realistic in his choices. ?
Did Walsh not come up with good enough options ?
Did Kenwright mess up with the transfer , which in my opinion is the most likely scenario. ?
Kenwright has to be given a bollocking before he got Schnederlin over the line and he pissed around on the Siggy signing not leaving enough time to the CF over the line.

..I'd like to see some actuall progress with the new ground. I appreciate things take time, but some milestones on design phase finish and build start would at least be something to work towards.

Considering Moshiri comes from a background of PWC etc.. the club has never seemed so rudderless. Does anyone know who is responsible for what???

Who is actually responsible for singing players? We know it's not Koeman, he's made that clear. So is it Walsh? Suntan Bob? Bill? The chief exec bloke??

Walsh has the title Director of Football. Does that mean Koeman reports to him??

Is this just a lack of transparency or is it genuinely chaos? Like when companies merge & there's that transition period where nobody knows who's getting the chop?

The name Moshiri in football, will be associated alongside `ashley` `hicks and gillet` `vincent tan` `venkys`

Let's bloody hope not, but he certainly needs to realise the honeymoon is over, it's going badly wrong. He needs to act right now. Starting by getting shut of Koeman today & going through everyone at the club, board down & evaluating exactly what their role is & whether they're adding value.

The name Moshiri in football, will be associated alongside `ashley` `hicks and gillet` `vincent tan` `venkys`
lpm326anderson_0.gif

Not so Golden now without Commonwealth Games I would think ..........

Why? The common wealth games was never on the agenda whent the deal was struck, it was just a catalyst to bring the redevelopment along at a quicker rate. Originally, LCC was going for the 2016 games, it was only the fact that the change arose that they went for it (a poor judgement IMO has the infrasture for certain things would have been far to rushed).

The plans are still there, Liverpool Waters, 10 Streets, Great Howards Street developement...nada has changed with regards to the Northern Docks redevelopment

Considering Moshiri comes from a background of PWC etc.. the club has never seemed so rudderless. Does anyone know who is responsible for what???

Who is actually responsible for singing players? We know it's not Koeman, he's made that clear. So is it Walsh? Suntan Bob? Bill? The chief exec bloke??

Walsh has the title Director of Football. Does that mean Koeman reports to him??

Is this just a lack of transparency or is it genuinely chaos? Like when companies merge & there's that transition period where nobody knows who's getting the chop?

I would like to think the people at the club know who does what.

Do we need to know? We just make up what suits our agendas anyway.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back