Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
also, if Ron is the only reason Ross wants to leave, keeping Ross would save the club more than it would cost to pay him off
That's true actually. Cost wise, sacking him could save Moshiri cash: RB stays and signs a contract and if he plays the way we know he can he's going to be a highly prized asset to sell sometime down the line. The lad's still early 20s.

That's true actually. Cost wise, sacking him could save Moshiri cash: RB stays and signs a contract and if he plays the way we know he can he's going to be a highly prized asset to sell sometime down the line. The lad's still early 20s.

if that was the case, that barkley would stay and sign if koeman is sacked... wonder what % of the fan base would vote for what?

think it would be high % to keep Ross myself

Email this post to them mate.

If more people vote with their feet, they'll have to start taking notice.

* I admire your passion and it's to your credit

Thanks mate. I think I've just reached an age where I don't suffer fools & don't do anything I don't want to do.

I'm a realist, so I've always kept my feelings towards the board in perspective. I know we're never had the money to compete at the very top (post Moores).

TBH, since Moshiri came in, the ineptitude seems to have increased. Still a rudderless ship, but our blunders are higher profile. Like paying ludicrous sums for Koeman & Walsh & paying double the value for Williams, Bolasie & Sigurdsen.

I have actually emailed the club, because they've already taken for the Lyon game & wouldn't refund it.

Can't blame him for the performances, No this all lies at Koeman's door. He has sucked the life out of the club despite spending the most money we have ever had.

If Moshiri can deliver a stadium, then that's a huge step but he now needs to be ballsy and get rid of the biggest fraud in football, who get's by on his reputation as a great player. Really cannot stand Ronald Koeman any longer.

I put disappointed but I'm halfway inbetween. If he mans up and gets his whip out, then I'll be a bit more patient; I'm sure he gives a damn about that.

don't agree to be fair mate, stones I wasn't overly fussed on leaving because he was never brilliant for us he just has the potential to be, but selling lukaku and not having a striker lined up is utter idiocy, he might have kicked off, it's world cup year we say you can go next year 100% but we cant see you without a striker lined up. so for that he is definitely to blame.... think we could have gotten more as well
Lukaku wanted out and mouthed off every chance he got
He had a deal lined up behind the clubs back.
Koeman told the fans the press and the board he needed a CF and a CB.
Granted they alone won’t solve the problems that Koenan has created but they would have helped.
Not signing a CF is not totally down to Koeman

Lukaku wanted out and mouthed off every chance he got
He had a deal lined up behind the clubs back.
Koeman told the fans the press and the board he needed a CF and a CB.
Granted they alone won’t solve the problems that Koenan has created but they would have helped.
Not signing a CF is not totally down to Koeman

not signings a ST is down to moshiri/walsh/koeman

the man who has to take most flack though is moshiri, ultimately it was his decision to sell rom without having a back up

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back