Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
His slogan when he came was 'Nothing will be the same again' - he even went as far as to put it on last season's season tickets.

Now he is saying that only Burnley is the only unexpected loss. So he expected losses against: Chelsea, Spurs and United.

All feels very much the same.

Why exactly are Kenwright, Woods, Elstone, etc still here?

We need change right throughout this club. We're an absolute shambles and I'm fed up with us pretending we're anything but.

I see in the Guardian that Moshiri has said we are physically fatigued.

It's only October how can this be? Horrendous excuse. He cites the Europa qualifiers as part of it, yet we counteracted this by playing less friendlies!! So how on earth can he say this?

His slogan when he came was 'Nothing will be the same again' - he even went as far as to put it on last season's season tickets.

Now he is saying that only Burnley is the only unexpected loss. So he expected losses against: Chelsea, Spurs and United.

All feels very much the same.

Why exactly are Kenwright, Woods, Elstone, etc still here?

We need change right throughout this club. We're an absolute shambles and I'm fed up with us pretending we're anything but.

He came saying top four.. titles etc.

So to then say we expect to lose against United Spurs Chelsea etc is very worrying.. because I thought we played to win! we should atleast be expecting draws, and wins against spurs at home. madness

Cant believe people are disappointed with Moshiri! Think about where we where two years ago with Walton Hall Park?
If we had won all our games this season we would not even have the poll!
I'm disappointed with him today, I was really hoping to come in from work seeing Koeman had been sacked, with the international break it's going to be another month untill he's gone.

He came saying top four.. titles etc.

So to then say we expect to lose against United Spurs Chelsea etc is very worrying.. because I thought we played to win! we should atleast be expecting draws, and wins against spurs at home. madness
It's wasn't like we lost by the odd goal we were well beaten by Chelsea and hammered by Spurs and Utd.

It's wasn't like we lost by the odd goal we were well beaten by Chelsea and hammered by Spurs and Utd.

That's what he fails to see. He seems to talk about one unexpected result. He's failed to mention that we have been poor in almost every game this year, and that Koeman has yet to find a working tactic, formation or even find his first eleven!

I see in the Guardian that Moshiri has said we are physically fatigued.

It's only October how can this be? Horrendous excuse. He cites the Europa qualifiers as part of it, yet we counteracted this by playing less friendlies!! So how on earth can he say this?
...what must be the takeaway point from our player's perspective from that statement? That if we qualify for Europe we'll face the same fatigue issue the owner is sympathetic to, so best not get that far up the league?

Outside the elite, players will always look to clock off if they can.

They are just words. As you said, a slogan. Just like Nil Satis, they don't actually "mean" anything.
the implication was that he was going to lead us to a new era, one where we would be able to compete, why else did season ticket sales rise, why else was goodison sold out for virtually every game last season? he has actually set us back ten years, how long ago was the stadium teased? January? still no planning application, no one knows how it is going to be funded, and on the pitch? well what a shambles. then he makes a statement basically saying we expected to lose to Man U, Chelsea,Spurs and probably City as well, what kind of ambition is that? still its just words eh?

We should all be really nice to Moshiri otherwise he'll tell his mate we're tossers...
His mate already knows this
However he is prepared to overlook this if he can make hundreds of millions out of Liverpool Waters.
Also he wants to stick 2 fingers up to Kronke when we are in CL and Arsenal are not.
Can’t imagine many Arsenal Directors coming to their first away game at BMD with Usmanov doing the meeting and greeting and Bill handing out the tea and sandwiches

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back