2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly.

Koeman did the bullying.
Unsworth and Ferguson already informed Koeman of their views on Niasse before he'd even seen him in training .
Club captain Jagielka stood by while it happened , didn't bother to defend a team mate.
The entire CxO/ Board level would have known and brushed it under the carpet.

That video was shot 6 months ago minimum and Everton sat on it. The whole club is rotten

I guess like almost every fan we had no idea all this happened to the lad. But it's equally as disgusting, if not more, as the cover up that happened over the abuse of the female England player in terms of the cover up. It should be investigated by the appropriate authorities and those culpable for the cover up not only publicly exposed but sacked. Everton FC does some amazing things but this... no not in my name thanks.

I'm saddened by my own smirking at the headlines when he never got a locker. Yes he's never going to be one of Goodison's greats but he's got heart And ambition so who is anyone to criticise really? Whatever his skill level (and it's obviously better than all of us on here) he did not deserve to be abused at work. As a CEO of a successful company I'm sorry for that. The lad must've gone thru hell being bullied at work. It's absolutely sickening and I couldn't imagine it happening in my offices. But if it did, as a senior management team we would have dealt with the incident and any cover up swiftly. And if we knew about it and didn't do anything then it would be my responsibility and mine alone for not dealing with it appropriately. This is a matter of reputation now for Elstone, Kenwright & Co as far as I am concerned.

It needs public investigation.

Tip of the iceberg this, I think there's more to come out. I'd heard a while back that Unsworth wasn't talking to Koeman and had to communicate through his brother. All of his criticism of players never involved a senior pro always young lads and likes of Niasse. A coward and a bully, makes me sick that he was our manager.
He had some high opinion of himself for a man who was terrible at his job.

Cringeing now at all of the hero worship at some of his 'toughness'..."The Ronk is serving up some much needed discipline....Iz right Ronko lad, get that waster Barkely down the road....ha ha ha - look what he's done to Niasse: no locker, what a laff".

Let's not forget, his bullying was encouraged.

And if not sanctioned, it was all fostered by the attitude of the owner of the club: "Koeman is Koeman, he'll do what he wants <chortle chortle>", Moshiri said. And the hacks at the Echo lapped it all up and presented his nastiness to us as the actions of someone in "command"...and they targeted Niasse as a figure of fun. We all know they did. A disgraceful bunch of semi-literate half-witted hacks joining in with it all because they're too much of a cowardly shower of careerists looking to lick the arses of the powerful and an arrogant terrible manager out of control.

I'm just glad the stench of his reign of (t)error is over and we have a chance of breathing some clean air again.

Last edited:
He had some high opinion of himself for a man who was terrible at his job. Laughing now at all of the hero worship at some of his 'toughness'..."The Ronk is serving up some much needed discipline....Iz right Ronko lad, get that waster Barkely down the road....ha ha ha - look what he's done to Niasse: no locker, what laff".

Let's not forget, his bullying was encouraged.

And if not sanctioned, it was all fostered by the attitude of the owner of the club: "Koeman is Koeman, he'll do what he wants <chortle chortle>". And the hacks at the Echo lapped it all up and presented the resuklts of his nastiness to us as the actions of someone in command...and they targeted Niasse as a figure of fun. We all know they did. A disgraceful bunch of semi-literate half-witted hacks joining in with it all because they're too much of a cowardly shower of careerists looking to lick the arses of the powerful and an arrogant terrible manager out of control.

I'm just glad the stench of his reign (t)error is over and we have a chance of breathing some clear air again.

Fair play Dave, i do think we needed a strict manager after the last one - was Koeman the right one - obviously not (and had my own doubts massively at the time if you remember), but long term I hope that whoever succeeds in the role will get the benefits of both styles of the last two and who has a middle ground - something the players will probably respond to much better than either extreme.

The pragmatist is wanting Tuchel, the dreamer is hoping that Unsworth knocks it out the park.

Fair play Dave, i do think we needed a strict manager after the last one - was Koeman the right one - obviously not (and had my own doubts massively at the time if you remember), but long term I hope that whoever succeeds in the role will get the benefits of both styles of the last two and who has a middle ground - something the players will probably respond to much better than either extreme.

The pragmatist is wanting Tuchel, the dreamer is hoping that Unsworth knocks it out the park.
Either right now looks good to me mate.

Either right now looks good to me mate.

My dream ticket would be Tuchel getting the job but actually being clued up enough about us to ask for Unsworth to be his assistant/right hand man, we'd get the best of both people and Unsworth gets more experience from a very good tactical manager and moves one step closer to being ready for taking over in 3-4 years.

BIG plus from Unsworths side is just how close the relationship is between him and Walsh as well, very very sure we would have a much smoother recruitment going forwards with them both involved

Mate no one is saying bullying is OK.
You said Unsy had him playing well, I disagree.

People are saying his human rights are breached, they haven’t been on what I’ve heard.

It’s also wrong to slap women about, Oumar is no angel.

Did anything ever come from that investigation? Only thing I saw was that he got arrested and released on bail. Not condoning it as domestic abuse is despicable, just wondering if he was found guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back