Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that are interested, I've heard again from my friend at Swansea. Siggy has been training on his own at the clubs training ground. However, interestingly AC Milan made a bid and it got rejected. Apparently it was a lot lower than what Everton and Leicester offered. He said that he understood that the Everton offer was lodged shortly after the Milan bid. Perhaps they forced out hand?

Before others do it:
@orly

Index

Wtf Are you on about? He replied to a post about this year's stats with stats from 2014. I suggest it's you who doesn't have a level of understanding, and mock people who don't agree with your viewpoint. No pampers needed here.

Hi champ :bye:

Sorry for getting a rise out of you.

Is this going ahead then or what?! Getting impatient here, we've only unveiled one new signing so far this week. Fumin' here.

This will be the one that we tried for but just failed to get it over the line. Everton That.

I think the reason we're recruiting so many kids is that last years U-23 champion kids are going every chance to make the senior squad. A lot of them are gong up to join Davies. We will have one the youngest sides in the league; even with all of the grey beards around.

This will be the one that we tried for but just failed to get it over the line. Everton That.

Nah.....not the new, improved Everton. That's not how we roll these days.....

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back