£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a fan of Sigurdsson. I think this price is probably a bit high, even in this market, but it's refreshing to see us going hell for leather for the manager's targets, hang the cost.

That said, I'm slightly concerned at the overall lack of pace in the team/squad. Bolasie is the only one you'd call rapid, and who knows if he will be when he returns.
We also have Lookman who is rapid. I've heard he beat a cheeta over a 60m sprint in Tanzania yesterday, just for a laugh.

Last edited:
Yes if we pay big money for him then we I think want a good fee for barkley so that may be interesting on what club will pay that my guess Ross will follow Lukaku to United? with a fee and more add ons??????

Maybe...

I think Spurs is the most likely destination for Ross as it stands.

If he is to go, which isn't 100%, then ideally we want a few clubs in for him.

He won't be a first-team starter at any of those clubs above us though, on paper.

If King and now Myers are saying no bid, then evidently it's coming from Everton.

Which means Percy - who isn't one of these jarg journos - got his information from the Swansea side or the players' party.

Attachments

• alexandra ivarsdottir.webp
    alexandra ivarsdottir.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 225
Matter of when not if IMO, if he's not going on that tour.

Everton clearly denying a bid has been made, but Swansea (probs) or the players' rep saying there has been. Probably Swansea if they have said they've rejected it.

As always, wait for Joyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back