£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over £40M....FFS, will someone take the chequebook out of those two chuckleheads hands and give it to a grown up to do the spending.

I just have an issue with him replacing Ross. I would be sound with having them both.

don't think it has anything to do with ross tbh. We've been after him all summer, he's only just returned from holiday hence why it's only starting now. We've got £75m of rom money to spend, and this is coming out of that.

Ideally but we don't. We can use Besic, Davies, McCarthy, Barry etc. rotating the base. Attacking mid we've got the kids like Dowell and up front DCL, Mirallas and hopefully another forward.

There lies the first issue...the depth. Need to have backup for those positions before putting the names down (i think) and create a way of playing.

Somebody made a good point yesterday (can't remember who). In all of the European leagues, there has got to be somebody better than Sigurdsson for that amount of money. I like him as a player and would like to see him at Everton, but for £40m -£50m there's much much better players out there.

There are I am sure your correct. But there are two other points to consider. Would the come to Everton (for those in the CL already the answer more often than not is no). Or are they proven in the PL. I think Everton is trying to balance production now and growth for the future. We'll see if they get it right

Over £40M....FFS, will someone take the chequebook out of those two chuckleheads hands and give it to a grown up to do the spending.
Seriously, mate, who cares?

He is one of the best midfielders in the Premier League and we have the money to complete a deal.

Sit back and enjoy Everton being good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back