Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason to presume Swansea till automatically accept just because we offer a deal worth in total 50 mil. They could easily reject again and say "Now the price is 55 mil". If we keep raising and raising our bid to meet their demands they´d be stupid not to continue demanding more.
Nah, they've named thier price. The player would kick up a stink if they keep moving the goalposts.
He wants his move and they want the money.

Hamsik told Raiola to do one because the rat wouldn't get off him about leaving Napoli and he didn't want to go. Doubt that has changed

like i said, would blow my load, nothings changed.
joao mario
seri
goretzka
hakim ziyech
gomez (papu)

all players that should be moving on to bigger clubs or leagues. some are much cheaper and younger than 50m gylfi.

...I guess this is now more about Everton not wanting a reputation of being held to ransom and paying over the odds. One team does it, others will ask for top dollar. Not sure how this can be sorted to everybody's satisfaction but I think he'd be a fine addition to the team.
possible undisclosed fee, to save face on both sides, press will estimate but the full details may stay between the clubs

...I guess this is now more about Everton not wanting a reputation of being held to ransom and paying over the odds. One team does it, others will ask for top dollar. Not sure how this can be sorted to everybody's satisfaction but I think he'd be a fine addition to the team.

We don't go the Sig deal until the last day of the transfer window.

Act real cool on the Sigurdsson deal, go and get our other targets sorted, then when that's all done go running back to Swansea and pay them whatever they want.

We'd be screwed for January if everyone remembers, but it's what I expect to happen this summer.

...was thinking that, or maybe Sigurdsson puts in a request to forgoe his 10% but it's asking a lot for somebody to give up £5m.
would like to know how these transfers are working out with the players refusing to play/sign but not putting in a transfer request. You say Sigurdsson would be entitled to £10% do you think Lukaku got something off us and would Ross get something?

like i said, would blow my load, nothings changed.
joao mario
seri
goretzka
hakim ziyech
gomez (papu)

all players that should be moving on to bigger clubs or leagues. some are much cheaper and younger than 50m gylfi.
The only one that is actually better than Gylfi is probably Goretzka and I doubt he'd be cheaper

would like to know how these transfers are working out with the players refusing to play/sign but not putting in a transfer request. You say Sigurdsson would be entitled to £10% do you think Lukaku got something off us and would Ross get something?

In Lukaku case I'd say United paid Rom a signing on fee and his agents fees.
I can't see Everton paying ROSS a loyalty fee
Not exactly being loyal is he.
He has said he wants s new challenge so that's more or less a transfer request.
Siggy may have told the club he wants to leave so that negates his loyalty bonus.
Stlll doubling his wages will make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back