Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we end up paying the £50m then it looks like we've struggled to find good alternatives to pursue.

Hopefully if we do stump up the cash for him, the new striker ends up being someone with pace because otherwise we are going to look too pedestrian.

yeah it does but my thinking is, if we're still negotiating with the likes of Arsenal maybe for Giroud or something like that and we simply role over - even for a couple of million to Swansea because they put up a little be of a fight it could weaken our position with oher teams. Might be totally wrong - just a guess.

No reason to presume Swansea till automatically accept just because we offer a deal worth in total 50 mil. They could easily reject again and say "Now the price is 55 mil". If we keep raising and raising our bid to meet their demands they´d be stupid not to continue demanding more.

Reactions: dav
i remember when the rumoured amount was 30mill, then there was talk of 35m. they rejected a bid of 40m, then they rejected a bid of 45m. would of loved him for 40 mill but i seriously hope we walk away from this now. likely to go down anyway. player should hand in a transfer request.

no chance of him coming here but go and offer 50m to Hamsik or something. i would blow my load.
Hamsik told Raiola to do one because the rat wouldn't get off him about leaving Napoli and he didn't want to go. Doubt that has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back