Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so mate. He'd be my second choice if we can't get Nicolas bendtner
It's nice to have an 'old school' type on here mate. So many these days rely on FIFA 17 etc, but older folks like us see players for what they are day in day out...quality. I like both your calls there mate. Crouch of course is a no brainer but your call for Nicolas Bendtner is truly inspired.

Seeing as Swansea have bid for Joe Allen and some other CM, seems clear to me a Siggy deal has been agreed or at least accepted in the Swansea boards head. Announcement tomorrow mark my words
/announcement after they've signed all the players they can with the money ala Lukaku.

Lad hasn't even played an ounce of pre season either so it's a flop either way. Won't be ready for our big start to the season..

You know after all this he is going to do his cruciate in his first game for us and we won't see him for a year - Everton that
That thought had crossed my mind . It is SO 'Everton that'.
Like Bolasie, never been injured, comes here and suffers a likely career ending smashed knee. Something similar will happen to Siggy. We will also get the worst possible draws in the two domestic cup competitions.
'Everton that'

It's nice to have an 'old school' type on here mate. So many these days rely on FIFA 17 etc, but older folks like us see players for what they are day in day out...quality. I like both your calls there mate. Crouch of course is a no brainer but your call for Nicolas Bendtner is truly inspired.

Neil Shipperly or Kevin Davies would have been the lads for the job.
The don't make them like that anymore....
Fredi Bobic?

That thought had crossed my mind . It is SO 'Everton that'.
Like Bolasie, never been injured, comes here and suffers a likely career ending smashed knee. Something similar will happen to Siggy. We will also get the worst possible draws in the two domestic cup competitions.
'Everton that'

Sunk by lower league Norwich and a shadow Leicester City side that could not buy a win and both at Goodison. Not sure what the worst possible draw could be based on our feeble attempts last season.

Sunk by lower league Norwich and a shadow Leicester City side that could not buy a win and both at Goodison. Not sure what the worst possible draw could be based on our feeble attempts last season.
You're not wrong mate. We managed to 'Everton that' those games completely independent of a crappy draw.

We need him for the start of the season? What's eyebrow raising about that?

We look out of sorts as it is at the minute??
He's been training, just not appeared in their pre-season matches. Its not like he's been sat on his rump during the whole thing getting tubby ala Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back