Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

£40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any professional sports team will simply get on with it and not moan about it.

It's not ideal but not the end of the world like you seem to think it is.
Lol

I have not made out it to be the end of the world. You have retaliated to a post I made, that wasn't even in reply to yourself and blown it up. Nothing more to be said.

Lol

I have not made out it to be the end of the world. You have retaliated to a post I made, that wasn't even in reply to yourself and blown it up. Nothing more to be said.

Describing it as a 'flop' before he's played a game is a massive over dramatisation.

When the reality is they will just get on with it.

Simple as that.

No one's been messing about at Everton.

They're just not prepared to pay Swansea's sell on clause to Spurs. Simple. Swansea are one's flip flopping.

However. You've taken it to new levels saying he's a flop. The transfers a flop. Everton are a flop.

Well done. No really well done. o_O

*slow clap*
BTW Damo ....its nowt to do with any sell on.
A price was formally agreed end of January for Siggurdson around 35 mil (as was a deal & fee with Burnley for Keane)
Swansea's American owners pushed the price up to 50 mil , totally bypassing the original deal made with Huw Jenkins.
That is the reason for this to be dragged out and nothing to do with any supposed sell on fee to Spurs.
Get your facts right Damo.

Describing it as a 'flop' before he's played a game is a massive over dramatisation.

When the reality is they will just get on with it.

Simple as that.
My take on @Abraders ' post was that he was referencing the whole long drawn out transfer process as being a bit of a flop. Perhaps 'messy' , 'turgid', 'bloated' etc might be substitute adjectives, but the thrust of his point retains currency: this has been an over-egged shaggy dog story of a transfer (to date , 724 pages FFS!).

TLDR : I don't think any implication that Sigurdsson himself will be 'a flop' was made .

Man City have just signed the mediocre full-back Kyle Walker for £53million and we're balking at the idea of paying £50million for one of the best playmakers in the league.

Same old Everton.
It's worse than that. We already offered 45M and NOW we are balking at paying either that amount or a couple million more for the playmaker we need so badly.

Sign the lad.

tenor.gif

Yeah I have heard from a very reliable source close to the club that today is the day.

Just recieved a text from "the trolley man" .... From Wheatley's Sainsbury's... He is sometimes wrong.
Unfortunately he didn't adhere to the strict work policy.
"DON'T USE YOUR PHONE WHILST PUSHING YOUR LOAD.
abandoned-coles-trolley.jpg

Siggy is boss and we will improve if he joins

I expect he will join us before the month is out.

The guy is better than what we have, Ronnie wants him and good on him for sticking with it.

I think I am on RAWK with some of these comments on here...Just chill, dance, and be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back