£75 for a 7/8 year old? Disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how am I calling you a wool? honestly couldn't care less were you are from

my point is, season tickets are very cheap @ everton so for you to call them a disgrace for charging the same as everyone else for a kit is harsh given how cheap we are season ticket wise
Apologies.

I wasn't talking about season tickets though, in any way. It's the cost of the kits for a 7/8 year old who will likely never get to enjoy the benefits of a season ticket. I couldn't care less what other clubs charge - they are no bench mark.

Apologies.

I wasn't talking about season tickets though, in any way. It's the cost of the kits for a 7/8 year old who will likely never get to enjoy the benefits of a season ticket. I couldn't care less what other clubs charge - they are no bench mark.

if the price offends you that much, buy last seasons or something.. no one can disagree that they are expensive but what isn't? you see kids walking around with 300 quid trainers on, the world is expensive

Just buy last seasons kit instead, an 8 year old wont care if it's not the latest kit, you'll get it for a fraction of the cost too.

I'm not short of dosh and don't mind spending it but I would not pay £50 for a adult shirt nor £75 for a kids kit. Just look at training kit etc. its half that price .Or look in St. Lukes they sell cheaper gear upstairs on matchdays ,might be something there.

£75?
That's capitalism for you, but come the glorious day comrade
all Everton kids kits shall be free
250px-Citizen_smith.jpg

Wee fella's birthday this Friday and I have always got him the Infant kit - £35-£40 - for the lot.

Now he's 8, it's the small boys kit. £75. :Blink:

I'm surely not alone with anger at this? It's for kids ffs!

The only consolation is that the money isn't paying for the likes of Ashley Williams any more, but still....<fume>

Have you thought of getting them a GOT subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back