2013 International Champions Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
1005237_10151505810341277_1681762102_n.jpg

Why are people arsed?

People are arsed because we entered into a knockout tournament. When we beat one of the favoured teams, and had a shot at getting to the final or 3rd placed game, the organiser's suddenly changed it to a seeded competition. If we'd lost on Wednesday, then the organiser's wouldn't have been arsed and left the knockout as it was because we would have been playing for the wooden spoon. It smacks of favouritism & cheating to get the final 2 games they want for the TV/money.

It's a completely dog turd format. Our 'reward' for winning the penalty shootout against Juve was the harder second match which we then lost.

Either way I'm glad we got to play Real, we gave a reasonably good account of ourselves against a team miles above us in ability. We couldn't live with Ronaldo and the way Real break with pace but that will be said of lots of teams this season

Why aren't you arsed?

I can't decide of I am or not. So wanted to know why people are to see if it sways me.

They've obviously shafted us to get Galaxy through, but I'm not sure i care.

I feel bad for anyone who has tickets though as they aren't getting what they were advertised. And that is crap.

But it's not like it's the FA Cup is it?

If anything I'm quite happy they clearly didnt realise how good we are so had to cheat to shaft us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back