2013 International Champions Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide of I am or not. So wanted to know why people are to see if it sways me.

They've obviously shafted us to get Galaxy through, but I'm not sure i care.

I feel bad for anyone who has tickets though as they aren't getting what they were advertised. And that is crap.

But it's not like it's the FA Cup is it?

If anything I'm quite happy they clearly didnt realise how good we are so had to cheat to shaft us.

Clearly didn't think 'Everton home of USA goalkeeper Tim Howard' would be anygood.

Evertonians are Bourne, not manufactured.

oh-you-93067263235.jpeg

All I wanted from these games was for us to give a good account of ourselves against decent opposition. So far, so good.

It's the most Micky Mouse competition you can possibly imagine, so I really couldn't care less that they're bending the rules to suit themselves.

All I wanted from these games was for us to give a good account of ourselves against decent opposition. So far, so good.

It's the most Micky Mouse competition you can possibly imagine, so I really couldn't care less that they're bending the rules to suit themselves.
Yeah, get a few matches against very good opposition and play well. We have been competitive and I've been proud of the account we have given of ourselves.
Plus, it really highlights any flaws if the best in the world are exploiting them.

Yeah, get a few matches against very good opposition and play well. We have been competitive and I've been proud of the account we have given of ourselves.

As a mark of how little this competition means, I couldn't believe Fox were labelling our match against Juventus as the first time we'd met "in a competitive match."

I'm not really arsed and the reaction is a bit over the top, but the replies to their tweets from blues are class haha

'Int Champions Cup ‏@IntChampionsCup 12m
7' - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL EVER BANEGA!'

'are you sure that counts or are you giving an extra goal to Galaxy instead?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back