2013 International Champions Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we're not. Read the thread.

I might actually find out who we're going to be playing after I see who's arsed and who isn't xD, but I can't be arsed looking for a needle in a haystack. :P

So until some other confirmation is made, I'm just gonna believe what's on that site.

If you look at the tie-break criteria at the bottom of the bracket is says head-to-head is the first criteria, meaning we would play Valencia as they lost to Milan. Although, as we've seen they seem to be making things up as they go along...

Milan fans seem to think they're playing us, and we seem to think we're playing Valencia.

What a farce this tournament is.

As many of you are finding out (and all due apologies to Kay20...no offense) but they've been changing the rules for the LA Galaxy for years here. Even Alexi Lalas admitted as much.

Welcome to my world.

Website is now saying we are playing Valencia. Really is a joke this tournament how they keep changing things whenever they feel like, it's so badly organised. LA Galaxy obviously weren't happy with Valencia and wanted Milan lol.

I'd expect Everton f.c to submit some kind of compliant here

madrid Everton loser played for 3rd and now they changed it.. FFS this is bull****

Official Everton ‏@Everton 22m
Everton have touched down in Miami to the news that VALENCIA will be our opponents on Tuesday. #efcusa

I'd expect Everton f.c to submit some kind of compliant here

madrid Everton loser played for 3rd and now they changed it.. FFS this is bull****

The hell???? It's a meaningless bloody pre season tournament, all about game time, not opponent (of which both are class).

Calm yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back