2013 International Champions Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hell???? It's a meaningless bloody pre season tournament, all about game time, not opponent (of which both are class).

Calm yourself.

I was at the game last night and there is proper loads of blues from around the USA and over from England who are going to be screwed as they have tickets/flights for the other game. Thats the point mate.

I was at the game last night and there is proper loads of blues from around the USA and over from England who are going to be screwed as they have tickets/flights for the other game. Thats the point mate.

Ah, I didn't realise the games are so far away from eachother.

However, the people on here complaining, are sitting in front of their PCs like me (y)

To see where we are at, I think Valencia would be the best team to play anyway. Won't have to be quite as defensively minded as Juve and Madrid but still solid enough......should be a cracking game...

scandalous stuff! Was anyone aware of this format? What are the odds EFC end up compensating fans, will we even have anyone supporting us in the stadium?

So not only is it an absolute disgrace that they're changing the rules mid tournament these rules have only been changed to our group, according to these new rules this means that Valencia should be playing in the third place game because they finished on the same points as AC Milan but had a better goal difference but of course this rule for some reason doesn't apply to them it only applys to us.

To be totally honest, i would rather play Valencia because we have already played two really good teams and Valencia are on a similar standard to us, allowing us to have more attacking play and help us focus on them attacking areas but the fact of the matter is that once again Everton have been screwed over and there's now fans who are going to lose money on the tickets and air fares they paid because we now play on a different day.

time for Sly Stallone to replace Tim in goal and perform so heroically against all the odds that somehow we win the tournament

If you're over there and you've now got tickets for the wrong match, I feel bad for you.

Otherwise, save your energy for the games that matter. We'll have forgotten all about this in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back