Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obviously, for the record i think we should have Yarmolenko, Butland (or somebody of his stature), and a quality CM at the top of our transfer list - but i still stand by my point that if we could buy either of the two players i mentioned for cheap that we should

But what if in the same process in the summer we lose say Lukaku, Stones and Barkley, where does that leave us?

Thierry Henry / Martial type forward is what we need....raw pace to add alongside lukaku...or as an alternative.

Ousmane Dembele perhaps on the left wing...

Another attacking threat who can score.

A CM that can pass and move and a RB added to the list

Yeah i keep saying we need a top centre mid.

In the summer we will have
Besic -- been injured a heck of a lot
McCarthy -- ultra defensive
barry - 35 years old
Barkley -- fine
Tarashaj - backup for barkley

So we have 3 players for 2 of the central positons and Barkley/Tarashaj ahead.

Definitely need to bring in a really top notch big money signing there.

GK
RB
LB (i hope)
CB (i hope)
CM
LW

Thats what im hoping for and a good clear out.

Badly need a left mid who yanno actually plays there. Teams just attack us constantly down that side as it is always Baines against the oppositions full back and winger.

*Loads up footy manger and searches for left midfield players.

I was reading the other day, and a lot of people seem certain we are going to deploy a different formation next season. The formation that got Wigan relegated. Too many of our good players will miss out because of that. Unless we play Lennon RWB

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35955616

I know the mods like a copy and paste as well as a link but I struggle on my phone to do that so someone else feel free.

This is the kind of defender we've so badly lacked, and the type we could so badly do with in the heart of our defence.

I remember when this fella was mentioned in the past and it didn't go down well at all on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back