2024/25 Relegation Thread

Oh right.

Tbh, I think we could do with a couple of away games. I reckon we'll turn our fortunes around away from GP.

I think we have the squad to win a lot of games this season, I honestly do.

You also said we`d win this game comfortably and this coupled with the win over Doncaster, would be the spring board to stabilisation.

Instead the team collapses from a comfortable winning position, Dyche effectively throws some of the payers under the bus and has more thinly veiled digs at the fans.

Not going to end well one way or another this it ?

Still won't get relegated. Branthwaite to come back, Dixon, Broja and O'Brien to be integrated into the team, get rid of some of the deadweight (Coleman 💩 first). Meanwhile Tim and Ndiaye look like significant upgrades in midfield/attack. It'll be alright 👍🏻 on the night.

He's not in my good books atm, tbh.

Its ok him saying we have to see games out, but his in-game management last 20 minutes stunk.

However, I say stick with a proven fire-fighter rather than twist for the latest flavour of the month manager. That way leads to relegation IMO.

If he keeps blaming the players and not shouldering any of the blame himself mate then he will lose the dressing room, that's if he hasn't already started losing some of those players.

Just don't know were to go, sack and bring in another manger who will get sacked, we have rode are luck for to long now, it's time to accept were ready for the drop, start a fresh, sad as it is

Chances not being created was the disturbing thing about the opening tow games.

However, that seems to be ok today and we have a player or two who can make stuff happen up front.

As long as we continue to create we'll be ok. The defence will be strengthened as we know. So the ingredients are there for us to get comfortably clear.

We'll be in a clutch of teams all season about 7 in number. So we need to start getting points soon to we could be in a situation where, no matter are (relative) quality vis-a-vis other bottom half teams, we could suffer such a catastrophic crisis of confidence that another manager is required - and that isn't great for stability.

I'll hit the panic button of we're pointless after the S'ton home game.

Must be a typo as Southampton at home is in May!

Just don't know were to go, sack and bring in another manger who will get sacked, we have rode are luck for to long now, it's time to accept were ready for the drop, start a fresh, sad as it is

If Moyes genuinely wants it I think immediately that's a far better option than what was out there 12 months ago.

He took over West Ham twice later on in seasons and kept them up so I think an early win and momentum would build. He went back to West Ham 18 months after they ditched him so I don't see any issue really.

I'm sure he'd fancy the challenge and then leading the club into the new era at BMD. He showed at West Ham in last few years it wouldn't be like Kendall coming back in 1997.

If Moyes genuinely wants it I think immediately that's a far better option than what was out there 12 months ago.

He took over West Ham twice later on in seasons and kept them up so I think an early win and momentum would build. He went back to West Ham 18 months after they ditched him so I don't see any issue really.

I'm sure he'd fancy the challenge and then leading the club into the new era at BMD. He showed at West Ham in last few years it wouldn't be like Kendall coming back in 1997.
Would worry about the attacking side still but moyes would improve this team defensively depends if anyone is even at the club to reqch out to him

People saying we're a poor team. Okay we're not blessed with top players and quality but we're not that bad. It's a game like this that shows that we don't have the right man in the dugout. It's extraordinary how bad we are coached. It's not the first time. Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce, didn't improve the team at the time. We might not be the worst team but this isn't going well is it?

Our complete and utter defensive naivety is going to cost us if it’s not addressed, fast. We are leaking a bucket load of goals it’s absolutely shambolic.

Our defence saved us last season when we couldn’t score in a brothel. We have to do the basics so so much better or we’re in real trouble.

The players need to take a look at themselves, they can do much much better.

Dyche and his coaching team needs to look at themselves too, really poor patterns of play, defensive set up and decisions.

We deserve better.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back