2024/25 Relegation Thread

I think I'd take a chance on selling Branthers if I knew the fee we got would go toward signing a striker and right back.

Spent all summer signing wide attackers and central midfielders when we all knew what the two glaring positions that needed resolving were.

I think I'd take a chance on selling Branthers if I knew the fee we got would go toward signing a striker and right back.

Spent all summer signing wide attackers and central midfielders when we all knew what the two glaring positions that needed resolving were.
Who are these wide attackers and central midfielders we've signed?

Tim? who else?

Would want more than that if he went tbh

Spending good money on a right back makes little sense when Dyche wants his full backs to sit deep and not cross the half way. We could find someone who can do that effectively in the loan market.

All the money should go on attack.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back