#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimately, it all comes down to who Kenwright was happy to sell to. If Kenwright sells to Mansour or any other potential buyer who were interested, they’d have brought in football minded people.

Instead, we ended up with Moshiri, who naively hung off Kenwright words and now there’s no turning back.

No shock is there? 34 years of board association, coincide with our worst ever run as a football club.

I still think Putin has caused us a big problem - with the USM sponsers and BMD Naming Rights being in place we could have still managed to progress had we put in the correct DOF structure in place like we have with Big Kev Thelwell rather than what we had prior with Brands and the managers signing their own players.

I cant fault Mosh Man too much for being seduced by Kenwrights rhetoric - half of our fanbase who are more clued up on football than Moshiri will ever be have been had off by BK over the last near two decades.

The man has a silver tongue.

I still think Putin has caused us a big problem - with the USM sponsers and BMD Naming Rights being in place we could have still managed to progress had we put in the correct DOF structure in place like we have with Big Kev Thelwell rather than what we had prior with Brands and the managers signing their own players.

I cant fault Mosh Man too much for being seduced by Kenwrights rhetoric - half of our fanbase who are more clued up on football than Moshiri will ever be have been had off by BK over the last near two decades.

You can’t be this deluded surely?

We didn't complain about Moshiri arriving because many of us wrongly believed that it would be the end of Kenwright and his time here. We were wrong.

We didn't complain because we believed that after years and years of Kenwright and the board supposedly searching for the perfect investor to take us forward they couldn't possibly of found a total dud. We were wrong.

We didn't complain because we believed that the people running the club knew better then us and had things under control. We were wrong.

We didn't complain because we took it for granted that Kenwright and the board had preformed basic due diligence when selling the club to this new guy. We were wrong.

In retrospect its embarrassing how wrong we where and how badly we fell for all the BS back then. What's embarrassing right now is apologists like you still desperately trying to justify the continued failings of our chairman and the board and the man they brought in to take us forward.

Again, how is it Bill's fault? Do you think he should have asked the billionaire accountant and his richer mate, are you competent?
You are embarrassing yourself

You can’t be this deluded surely?

Assuming BMD naming rights would have been say £30 millions pa - on top of the FF naming rights and other little sponsers thats a good £45-50 millions going forward in revenue we have lost per year !

People can't moan about FFP restrictions whilst also brushing off that steep loss on the books going forward as being of little problem to us.

Think you are definitely over reacting to that post lad, where has the poster said " unless we won the Champions league" ? You said that not him, top 6 is what he stated. Irrational hatred again there are many Evertonians, who don't like what Everton have become under his long stewardship, who don't like the lies he's spouted over the years, personally I don't care much for him and won't miss him at all when he eventually leaves us. Tell me if a business fails, like Everton have done the last 27 years, who should carry the can ?

Depends on your definition of failure. Is it Bills failure that Moyes/Martinez wasnt successful? You could make a case to say more funds would have been nice but then he would have got it in the neck if he was stupid with money and made us the next Leeds.
It's also not his fault a billionaire accountant is incompetent

Again, how is it Bill's fault? Do you think he should have asked the billionaire accountant and his richer mate, are you competent?
How is it Kenwright and the boards fault that they didn't do basic due diligence on the man they where selling the club to and consequently sold us to a simpleton? You can't be serious ffs......

You're the one that's embarrassing yourself here. Have some self respect, take your tongue out of Kenwright's arse and get off your knees.

I don’t have any hatred for you but, your list of “good times” is a million miles from any recognisable measure of success.

And you have no idea what I’ve ever done in much the same way as I know jack crap about you, so that’s another pointless statement on your behalf.

I will check to see if there is any Andy C on the board past or present, that should solve that problem

He has put himself ahead of the club needs for 33 years.

He has not progressed the club in terms of marketing, merchandise, stadium nor the team.

He never appointed the correct people in the correct positions. His appointments have been based on cementing his own position. The moment an alternative view for progression has been suggested that person left.

How is it Kenwright and the boards fault that they didn't do basic due diligence on the man they where selling the club to and consequently sold us to a simpleton? You can't be serious ffs......

You're the one that's embarrassing yourself here. Have some self respect, take your tongue out of Kenwright's arse and get off your knees.

Haha what diligence do you think he didn't do on Moshiri?
Does he have money..... Tick
Does he have a v rich mate.... Tick
Does he have experience in football... Tick
Does he have business acumen.... Tick
Is he willing to spend on the team.. Tick

Stop embarrassing yourself, I am starting to feel sorry for you

I appreciate what you’re saying, but can’t agree really.

Whatever Usmanov’s intentions were for Everton, I don’t think we’ll ever know. It could have been dodgy, it could have been through the legitimate love of football.

I believe Moshiri was his mouthpiece and I said we’d end up in a weird place once sanctions came in. But the almost blatant ignorance from Moshiri in allowing a spending glut on the wrong talent and allowing a failing board to continue to get their payday will always end poorly.

The fact everyone has kept quiet about where we’re at as a club in regards to a sale speaks volumes for everything that is wrong with Everton.

There was a reason that Usmanov/Moshiri were never allowed to have control at Arsenal and it was that they wanted to turn them into an utter circus with galacticos which is just not the Arsenal way. Like it or not the red flags were there with these 2 but they offered a quick sale as Kenwright had to pay Phillip Green back his money.

Does he have a long term plan for the club?
Is he likely to be able to progress towards that vision in a realistic way?
Will he hire the best people in key positions?
What are his goals as an owner?

I forgot the most important one. Will he let Bill keep on running the day to day stuff even though he has a framed newspaper from the day we almost got relegated on his office wall and has repeatedly driven the club to the brink of administration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back