4pm announcement Barkley Signs new 4 year deal [Dont post GIFS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't meaning to insult him, only to point out that I see a lot of reasonable responses to his posts that he doesn't engage. The pessimism about the board isn't unrealistic, but that doesn't mean there aren't reasons for optimism too. Fans can get jaded and biased, that's what I was getting at. Wasn't trying to get personal, if it came across that way I apologize to Davek.

No worries mate!

Lets jut hope we spend a few bob on Rom.

I wasn't meaning to insult him, only to point out that I see a lot of reasonable responses to his posts that he doesn't engage. The pessimism about the board isn't unrealistic, but that doesn't mean there aren't reasons for optimism too. Fans can get jaded and biased, that's what I was getting at. Wasn't trying to get personal, if it came across that way I apologize to Davek.

Don't apologise pal. @davek is a miserable sod... Aren't you Dave?

The RS spunk millions all over the place and we've got a gem to sign a new four year contract on a wage that nearly all their first team and bench wouldn't get out of bed for...

I love this lad:

“I realise the importance of signing because I remember how I felt when Wayne left. He was one of the best players in the team and we thought we could push on with him at Everton. When he left we were all down as Evertonians. I just wanted to sign and hopefully we can push Everton on together.”

“I’ve got a long way to go to be an Everton legend. Hopefully one day I am but I’m just concentrating on doing everything right in training and on the pitch.”

He's going to do it, he's going to become a legend.

this wouldn't even be an issue if such a hoo-ha hadn't been made by Sky 4hrs previous. They did make it sound more than just a contract extension and so people got excited whereas under normal circumstances Ross signing on the dotted line would have been met with rapturous joy.

I hope this lad turns out to be as good as everyone hopes. I have to say, I'm not completely convinced by him yet.

I love this lad:

“I realise the importance of signing because I remember how I felt when Wayne left. He was one of the best players in the team and we thought we could push on with him at Everton. When he left we were all down as Evertonians. I just wanted to sign and hopefully we can push Everton on together.”

“I’ve got a long way to go to be an Everton legend. Hopefully one day I am but I’m just concentrating on doing everything right in training and on the pitch.”

He's going to do it, he's going to become a legend.

He's becoming everything Wayne Rooney wasn't.

Like Batman or something

Won't apologize for my opinion, only when I bungle its delivery to the detriment of civility. With time, I'll learn to use casual homosexuality, a lack of pineapple on pizza, and cat gifs to perfect a silky smooth delivery.

Nothing wrong with PoP you monster, never apologise for having an opinion mate, you didn't insult anyone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back